Thread: Marvelous Mattingly!

Marvelous Mattingly!

Hi Mattingly! Happy Cat of the Day, and belated happy 4th birthday wishes to you as well!

Be still my heart!!! What a handsome, utterly adorable "Exotic" you are, Mattingly! Your soul patch is the best, hehe, and who could resist that sweet, smooshy face! Your birthday pic has me laughing out loud, Mattingly! Yep, sure does look like you're wondering "why have they set my 'cake' on fire?" It was clearly a case of love at first sight for your human, and understandably so! You're as sweet as they come, Mattingly, simply irresistible, in looks and in purrsonality! How lucky your human is, having a beautiful best furkid, a joyful and loving companion in you, Mattingly, in your brother too! You're a treasure, just as special as they come, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your fab photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...spinning your ball and chasing that pesky laser, napping in the closet of your choosing, hehe, cuddling with your human(s) and fur bro, being spoiled rotten and loved to bits! Tons of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Mattingly, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear fur bro, too! Off to check out your Instagram & follow you!!!

SO dapper!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Impossible to beat Mattingly in the "incredibly adorable" department, that's a given. Hamilton does give him a run for his money however. I sure loved seeing Mattingly in all his glory, such a darling COTD!

Hello, Mattingly in New York, and hello to your little ginger brother Hamilton too! Happy Cat of the Day!

I took a peek at your Instagram account- are you two the cutest Exotic Shorthair kitties or what!? Like, ever. Your sweet, smooshy faces! You are such a handsome fellow, with your white and black fur- especially your "soul patch"! And yes, we hoomins do like to light your birthday "cake" up once a year !

I hope you and Hamilton are having a very special day of playing with your ball or chasing the laser mark, maybe taking a nap or two (only if the closet door is open), and being your adorable, loved selves! Happy, happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Mattingly, you are absolutely adorable! And so is your brother Hamilton! You are two precious kitties, Exotic indeed. That fur looks so soft and is so pretty, and what a sweet face you have, complete with soul patch! You are so cute with all your birthday "cakes" in those great photos. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Long Island to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are full of energy and make your dear Purrrsons smile with your antics. You love playing with your toys, spinning your ball in its wheel, and chasing the laser beam. You also love sleeping in closets, so your dear Purrrsons have to check they don't shut you in one (but we don't think they mind). You and they and Hamilton all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mattingly, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear brother Hamilton and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Marvelous Mattingly!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana