Thread: Delightful Duo Mia and Onyx!

Delightful Duo Mia and Onyx!

Dearest Mia and Onyx, what a gorgeous pair of kitties you are! You are so cute in both those great photos, outdoors in your camping gear in the first one and then more formally posed in the second. You both have beautiful soft-looking fur, Mia with grey-tabby and Onyx coal-black, and what sweet faces you have, with those lovely big eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and around the world and Down Under to Salisbury Downs, South Australia in Australia to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what delightful Purrrsonalities you have! You go camping with your dear Purrrsons, staying on leashes and harnesses. You have a great time, and you make the other campers smile. You joyfully greet your dear Purrrsons when they come home. You two are always together, and you make them laugh with all your energy and antics. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mia and Onyx, on being chosen today's Cats of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honoured as Cats of the Day, Mia and Onyx!

What an adorable pair you are! You, Mia, with your gorgeous light tabby coat, pink nose with a black frame around - and you, Onyx, with a beautiful shiny black coat and big golden/green eyes. You both look incredibly sweet and friendly!

I have no doubt that your family love you and enjoy immensely having you around, you make them laugh and brighten their days, and the two of you are always together, snuggling or playing, I’m sure.

You look so cute all dressed up in your red and blue outfits. You go camping with your family, but to be safe you wear a leash and harness! I can just imagine the smiling faces when other campers see you. In fact, I think you turn some of them into cat-lovers.

Enjoy your day, have fun and get pampered with extra treats, playtime and lots of loving. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, Mia and Onyx!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Onyx and Mia, what a beautiful kitty couple you are. Both of you look so soft, and your faces are so sweet. I love the picture with you, Onyx, looking at your beloved sister. Great sweaters, by the way.
    You are very adventurous, going camping with your family. They are making sure that you two are safe at all times. You also greet your parents every time they come home.
    Onyx and Mia, you two are such wonderful and special kitties, and I wish you and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many happy and healthy years together.

Delightful Mia and Onyx!

Hi Mia and Onyx from Oz! Happy Cats of the Day to you!

What a delightful duo you are, indeed! Is there a more precious sight than one of two campin' kitties, decked out in their stylin' outerwear, safely enjoying the great outdoors? Oh, how heads must turn when your fellow campers set their eyes on you two cuties, curled up by the campfire, hehe! Were I there, I'd be spending way too much time at your campsite! How lucky you are to have one another, how lucky your humans are, having two such beautiful, adventurous, sweet and loving fellow travelers in you, best friends for life! You're as speial as they come, kids, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Mia and Onyx! Meeting you two has been a sheer delight, the perfect end to my long, cold, dark and rainy day! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! And with summer soon approaching Down Under, won't be long before you're back in full camping mode! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Mia and Onyx, our very special and most deserving Cats of the Day, EVERY day!

TOO cute!!!

Inseparable!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being today's Cats of the Day, Mia and Onyx!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Holy smokers, Onyx and Mia are too wonderful to be true, excellent cats of the Day times a million.

Mia and Onyx

When I read your story I had to forward your picture and story to a special friend of mine who has two cats she travels with! They are harness and leash trained and they love ❤️ to go camping!

They have traveled from S.C. to Canada, rode a ferry and had a merry time!

We salute you as intrepid travelers, beautiful kitties and gorgeous sweater models!

Congratulations to the darling duo.

Love from

Tippy, Chloe, Chessie, and Pixie 💕💕💕💕

And special head butts from the other travelers

Moose and Murphy. 😻😻
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I