Thread: Sensational Sissi

Sensational Sissi

What a pretty lady your are Sissi, and obviously you are a Princess - look at that regal pose you are holding in the first photo! And of course you talk and talk to your mom - you are the only two women surrounded by all those boys! Ladies need their own girl time, right? We are so glad your momma saw you and your brother that day, and knew you would be the perfect addition to the family! And even Sebation eventually agreed. Congratulations, pretty Princess, you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to see!
    I've Been Frosted

Sensational Sissi

Sissi what wonderful photos of you and your playmate. Looks and sounds like you have a wonderful life you're very lucky Sissi.

Dearest Sissi, also known as "Princess Sissi," what an adorable tabby girl you are! You are so pretty with that soft-looking grey and brown and black tabby-patterned fur, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. You are so cute in every one of them! How cute you were as a kitten, and how nice to see you with your orange and white friend (is that your brother Garfield?). I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Lisbon to pet you and Garfield and Silvestre! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You and Garfield joined your family to be company for Silvestre, who is getting old. He didn't like the idea at first, but now he likes you two. You love playing and hunting flies and eating ocean fish. You enjoy talking and talking with your dear person, and you follow her when she leaves for work because you know you'll miss her all day. You like getting sun that comes in the windows and playing with "evil" Garfield. You and he and Silvestre and your dear person all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sissi, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Garfield and Silvestre and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of ocean fish!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Sissi, what a beautiful Domestic shorthair girl you are. Your tabby coat is absolutely gorgeous and soft looking, and your face is so regal with those green eyes and the classic "M" on your forehead.
    Your pictures are incredible, especially your baby picture is too adorable.
    I'm glad that you and Garfield got adopted together. You came home to Silvestre, the older kitty, who took a while to like the two of you. But now, you are all getting along just fine.
    You are a busy girl. You play with your brother, you hunt flies, and, like a true gourmet, you eat fish from the ocean.
    Sissi, you are a true princess, and I wish you, Garfield, Silvestre and your mom a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Sweet Sissi!

Hi Princess Sissi! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a sweet, super special, oh so beautiful girl you are, Princess Sissi! You do your storied namesake proud! That is one fabulous photo of you and your doppelganger/twin... Seriously, the only thing better than one Sissi? Two...even if it's in the form of reflection What a wonderful addition to the family you are, Sissi! Even Silvestre the Senior has finally fallen come to see the light, hehe! Just like your mom, how could he resist your many charms? Your mommy is one lucky soul, having a kitty furkid as beautiful, joyful and loving as you, Sissi! Any human would be proud to call you her/his very own, and now you can count ME as an adoring fan as well! I don't merely like you! Let's call it love!

Thanks for taking the time to write to us, Sissi! Meeting you, being treated to all of your exquisite photos (props to the talented photographer!), has been the perfect end to a long, cold day! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, playing and catching flies, soaking up some sunshine, chatting with your mom, playing with fur bros Garfield and Silvestre, chowing down on frutos do mar, being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, kisses and cuddles to you, beautiful Princess Sissi, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Garfield and Silvestre, too!

Exquisite!!!

Best buds!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, beautiful Princess Sissi in Portugal, and hello, Garfield and Silvestre! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful tabby princess you are, Sissi! I like your golden eyes, your long whiskers, and your purr-fect tabby markings! Your fur looks so smooth and soft to pet!

You are a very busy princess- posing for photographs (!!), hunting, looking out of windows, and dining on ocean fish! You chat with your mommy, because girl talk is important. You rule with your velvety paw, keeping the guys in line!

I am sending you, Garfield and Silvestre zillions of hugs and snuggles for your special day! Beautiful Sissi, happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Happy Cat of The Day: beautiful Princess Sissi!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Sissi is a spectacular beauty, every picture is outstanding! What a wonderful, sweet COTD!

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Sissi!

What a gorgeous tabby girl you are! Your coat looks so soft and has beautiful markings and your golden eyes are stunning. You also have the sweetest face!

When you mum saw you, it was love at first sight… no wonder, such a beautiful Princess like you! I’m so glad you and Garfield were adopted together, and you are getting along well with Silvestre, too.

You like girl talk with your mum, quite the chatterbox you are, and you love fresh fish like a true gourmet.

Have fun and enjoy a day of playtime and celebration with Garfield, Silvestre and your family - get pampered with yummy fish and lots of love. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.