Thread: Gorgeous Kilroy

Gorgeous Kilroy

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Kilroy!

What a handsome boy you are! Your thick grey coat looks very soft and is beautiful, and so are your golden eyes. You look like quite a goofy boy.

How wonderful that your foster family found you the perfect home. You have some important jobs to do there, comforting two boys from the loss of their dad. I have no doubt you can put a smile on their faces.

You also have fun playing “peek” and chase the laser pointer, and I’m sure you enjoy watching the birds outside - how beautiful they are.

Enjoy a day of fun, celebration and playtime, get pampered with some extra yummy treats and lots of cuddles. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Cutie Kilroy!

Hi Kilroy! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome Grey boy you are, Kilroy; and quite the accomplished kitty model! Your photos have me smiling from ear to ear! Won't be long before you'll be treated to the sight of those beautiful Cardinals feasting off that snow covered feeder!

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to paw off a note to us, sweetheart! I SO enjoyed meeting you, learning a bit about your happy life, of the joy you bring to your humans' days, your mom and skin siblings. I'm so very sorry to hear of the passing of your human daddy, but what a loyal and loving furry healer and comforter, devoted protector, your skin siblings have in you, sweetheart. Our animal companions are such a blessing, a priceless gift.

I was adopted into a family with two kids who had suffered the loss of their dad. My job is to protect them and make them happy. I'm a very good at my job!
    I can only imagine how difficult it was for your foster family to let go a kitty as special as you, Kilroy. But while we often cheer our "foster failures," in this case you wound up in the forever home destined to be yours, with a very special job to fulfill, and yes, you ARE very good at your job!

Keep up the good work, sweetheart, bringing so much happiness to your family! You're a treasure!!! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, Kilroy..."hanging" out and curling up, hehe, watching the biridies from your window perch, cuddling with your mom and skin siblings, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Kilroy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Where are your paws? hehe

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, handsome Kilroy in New Jersey! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful blue-grey kitty you are! I like your soft, plush fur and your two-toned whiskers!

I am so sorry your two young people lost their dad. You are doing an important job, being a comforting kitty for them and also a companion! You have important skills, such as playing, observing the cardinals outside your window, cuddling, and being a camera star! Your foster family cared very much about you, and I am sure your forever family does too!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Kilroy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Kilroy, what a gorgeous guy you are, indeed! You are so good-looking with that beautiful plush-grey fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with that darker-grey nose and the lovely big yellow eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You have that Kilroy look down Purrrfect! And how lovely, watching Kitty-TV with the colorful birds in the snow. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Belle Mead, NJ to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! Your dear foster family found you your Purrrmanent family, with with two kids who'd lost their dear Dad. Your job is to protect them and make them happy. You are doing a fine job at that! Your job duties include playing "peek" with your dear Purrrson and chasing the red laser dot. In winter you love to watch the birdies outside your window in the snow. You and your family members, foster and Purrrmanent, all love each other dearly, don't you. What wonderful love-filled homes you've shared!

Congratulations, darling Kilroy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your two skin siblings and all your family members, foster and Purrrmanent, are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Kilroy is pure joy, what a laid back fellow! I mean he really knows how to relax when he wants to that is! Every picture of Kilroy is priceless, the birds were amazing. I never see cardinals here in Vancouver. Best wishes and many more excellent years to darling Kilroy!

Dear Kilroy, what a handsome boy you are. Your grey coat looks so soft, and your face is so sweet with those long whiskers and your golden eyes.
    Your selfless foster family gave you up so you could become a therapy kitty to two boys who had lost their dad. You are their protector and, most importantly, you make them happy, safe and secure. Your other pastimes are watching the birdies and playing with the laser pointer.
    Kilroy, you are a true treasure, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Kilroy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana