Thread: Precious Pumpernickel

Precious Pumpernickel

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  16.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    what beautiful colors you are.
    You have such a wonderful life with a doggie and human family.
    Keep being the boss. You deserve it.
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Pumpernickel!

Hi Pumpernickel! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a cutie patootie Doxie x Chi puperoo you are, Pumpernickel! That sweet face of yours, those warm, love filled brown eyes are total heart-melters! And oh my, how beautiful is that silky, shiny, silver dappled coat! Your mom is right when she says purple is your color; sets off your coloring to perfection! I just ove your name, Pumpernickel! On second glance I decided you DO resemble a loaf of pumpernickel! hehe (And here I thought you name was a nod to your German heritage!) You may be small in size, Pumpernickel, but you sure do pack a ton of personality, sass and attitude into that little frame! Even your big brother Jack, the GSD, along with aunt Lulu, know who's the boss! The biggest dog in town, that you are, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

How lucky your family is, Pumpernickel, having a happy, sassy, playful, sweet and loving best friend and furkid in you, sweetheart! You're just as special as can be, a treasure, and so very desesrving of your big day of honor! And while I'm sorry your fur pawrents, Baby Girl and Rodney, are not here to celebrate you being crowned Dog of the Day, I know they're so proud of their precious girl!

Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, cutie pie! Reading your human's touching tribute, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration: keeping all of your loyal subjects (human and furry) in line; dancing, running, jumping and playing catch; cuddling with big brother Jack and your people while watching Andy Griffith re-runs; being loved and pampered to pieces by your family and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Pumpernickel, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Jack, too!

Oh, that face!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Pumpernickel, you are adorable, precious indeed! What a cutie of a Chihuahua-Dachshund mix doggie you are. You are so pretty in those great photos, and what a sweetie you are! You have the most delightful personality, and you make your dear person smile with all your antics and energy. You and he/she and Jack and aunt Lulu and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pumpernickel, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Pumpernickel could not be more cute,precious,lovable,sweet,adorable....simply the most delightful DOTD!

What an adorable dog you are, Pumpernickel! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana