Thread: Life changing Chippy

Life changing Chippy

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Chippy!

What a handsome boy you are! Your coat is beautiful, with such distinct markings and it looks very soft. You have a sweet face, although you look a little uncertain, and the cutest pink nose.

I’m so sorry you had such a rough start in life, but glad you found a loving family, someone who could see what you needed and make you blossom.

After seven years of patience and love I can see you are thriving, showing your belly, being friendly and loving, and wanting to play. You certainly have come a long way! You also helped your mom with her anxiety/depression, and her love for you changed her life. The trust and security you feel now is simply wonderful!

Have fun and enjoy a day of celebration with your mom and family, play with your furry toy mice, feathers, and string, and get pampered with some extra Temptations and lots of cuddle time. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

I would love to give you some tummy rubs

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Chippy, what a handsome Domestic Shorthair boy you are. Your coat looks so soft, and your face with those expressive green eyes is so sweet.
    What a wonderful story of rescue, animal and human, your person has to tell.
    After you endured unimaginable torture by a so-called human, you ended up at the shelter, not knowing if you ever could trust anybody again. Then your forever family adopted you, realizing that you were a blessing in disguise.
    The rest is history. You and your person helped each other heal, and now you are a playful and loving kitty, very smart and with impeccable taste for fine cuisine.
    Chippy, you are a miracle kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Dearest Chippy, you are adorable! What a good-looking guy you are. Your black and white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have, with that cute pink nose and those lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are gorgeous in every one of them. In that one of you lying on your back, are you asking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Charleston, SC to rub it (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you and rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) for me .

And what a sweet, uplifting story you have to tell! You came to your family years after they'd lost their beloved cat Lucky. You and your dear Purrrson had both been through awful experiences and were very fearful and distrustful of people. You cared for each other and looked after each other, and you both slowly learned to trust and love again. We bet that Lucky Angel had a hand, or a paw, in bringing you together! Now you are a friendly and loving cat. You're still shy with people but love to cuddle. You enjoy playing with your furry toy mice, feathers, and string. (Please be careful with string! Swallowing string can become a serious medical emergency for a cat.) You and your dear Purrrson and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chippy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of chicken-flavor Temptations! We know that Lucky Angel is rejoicing for you with the other Angels at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hero Chippy!

Hi Chippy in beautiful Charleston, SC! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful boy you are, Chippy, in looks and in heart! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading your human's heartfelt, touching, love filled tribute to her/his hero and healer, her/his comforter and life changer!

I too am heartbroken, sickened, at your horrific start at life, Chippy. Shot??? Tongue burned???

According to Chippy's paperwork and adoption sign, he was shot in the leg with a pellet gun, and had burns to his tongue, either electrical or chemical. Can you imagine doing that to a kitten?

But as fate would have it, two tortured souls in need of comfort, physical and emotional healing, find their way to one another and so began the forging of one beautiful bond of love and trust, unwavering devotion! The moment you and your human laid eyes on one another that sense of "all hope is lost" slowly dissolved, and the rest is happy history!

You truly were, are, a life changer, Chippy. You do your beloved predecessor, Lucky, proud! How lucky you and your human, your entire furever family are, having a furkd and best furry friend, a healer and comforter, a loving companion in you! You're a treasure, sweetheart, as smart as can be, beautiful to the core, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Great thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming bio., your utterly heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has made my evening! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration: playing with your toy mice, feathers and string, chowing down on chicken flavored Tempatations (as is my boy Tigg'r as I type, lol), cuddling wit your special human, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Chippy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Now, off to enjoy your human's poetry page!

How sweet am I???

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I hope that you and Chippy spend many, many years together. Chippy is certainly the most magnificent cat and I am very sure, you two will have nothing less than a very wonderful future ahead! Perfect COTD xox.

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, handsome Chippy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Chippy in South Carolina! Happy Cat of the Day!

You and your people are truly life-changing, Chippy! You might not have been the most adoptable kitty at the shelter that day, but your people picked up on your needs for loving care. It has taken a long time, but you are now a handsome, playful, cuddly guy! You have shown how smart you are by learning several commands, and you have favorite foods and snacks that you enjoy! You are still a bit shy, but that's okay. You and your person changed each other's lives!

Chippy, I hope your person will give you an extra snuggle for me, and (if you are okay with one) a gentle tummy-rub! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678