Thread: Beautiful Butterscotch

Beautiful Butterscotch

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 92
Size:  12.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You will be well taken care of because your owner did a years worth of research before getting you.
    Sounds like you have a nice set up and a cute place to sleep.
    Celebrate your special day.

Beautiful Butterscotch!

Hi Butterscotch! Happy Pet of the Day!

Thanks to a dear friend of mine, a long time Gecko mom and breeder, I've come to adore your species; such mesmerizing, enchanting, beautiful creatures! And what a most special Crested Gecko boy you are...Your butterscotch coloring is gorgeous, and oh, just look at that sweet face, those toesies, how sweetly you nap atop that pretty, silk hibiscus flower! *sigh*

Butterscotch sleeps in one of his silk Hibiscus flowers with his head rested on one of the petals, his tail wrapped around the stamen, and his butt sitting in the center of the flower. It's his little bed and it's quite cute.
    How blessed your human was, the day she/he gifted her/himself YOU, sweetheart! And MAJOR kudos to her/him for doing such extensive research before taking the plunge, assuring that you and she/he would be a perfect fit, that all of your physical and emotional needs could be met! Well, she/he sure did hit the Gecko jackot the day she/he welcomed you into her/his home and heart, Butterscotch! What a heavenly match you and your human make, best friends for life!

Thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming backstory and so many beautiful photos with us! Meeting you has been a real treat! Enjoy your big day of honor, Butterscotch, pacing gently up your human's arm, exploring your world, napping in your hibscus flower, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Butterscotch, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Enchanting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Butterscotch, what a beautiful Crested Gecko you are! You are so pretty and colorful. And what a sweet story you have to tell! Your dear person wanted a gecko and studied up on the care you'd need before adopting you. You have the most delightful personality, and you make her smile with all your energy and antics and charm. How cute to see you on her fingers there! You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Butterscotch, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Butterscotch is an endlessly fascinating little critter! I'll bet he will add so much to your life, I am sure you will be the best caregiver Butterscotch could have ever hoped for. Spectacular POTD!

Congrats on being POTD, beautiful Butterscotch!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana