Thread: Sushi Sunshine!

Sushi Sunshine!

Hello, Sushi Siamese kitty up in Canada! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful girl you are, with your blue eyes, your light fur and darker points! Your fur looks so soft, I would be happy to pet you!

Your mom had received some advice about Siamese cats, but then she met you and the match was made! You came home and made yourself part of the family!

Now you are quite the busy kitty! You make sure the curtains are opened each morning to help awaken your family. I imagine that gives you an opportunity to check on all that's happening outside the windows, too! You have a lot of things to say, you express your opinions and respond to the feelings of others! You help wash the dishes, too! Some days you are more prone to show your temper, but you are a very affectionate girl! You are Sushi Sunshine!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Sushi kitty!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 11-08-2017 at 02:41 PM.

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Sushi!

What a beautiful Siamese girl you are! Your coat is classic and your blue eyes are stunning. You also have the sweetest face!

Your mom was warned not to get a Siamese, but then she saw you and she had to take you home, even though it meant driving for four hours. And the minute she held you, you licked her face and then fell asleep in her arms. What a sweetie pie you are, and a perfect match.

Since then, you soon adjusted to your new home and made friends with everyone in the household, even the dog.

Some days you show your temper, but mostly you are affectionate. You also talk a lot and has opinions about everything. You make sure your family wake up in the mornings by opening the curtains, and at night you close the aquarium’s light - and you help wash the dishes, too!

Have fun and celebrate your day with your doggy friend and family, and make sure you are pampered with extra treats and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

Simply adorable!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Concatulations dear beautiful Sushi on being chosen COTD.

Dearest Sushi, what a beautiful Siamese girl you are! You are absolutely stunning, with your classic Seal Point colored fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those lovely big classic-blue eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are adorable in every one of them. I wish I could reach through the screen and up over to Quebec to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You are your dear Purrrson's first cat. You and she chose each other as soon as you met, in spite of her having been told over and over not to get a Siamese as her first cat, and how much trouble you all are, and so on.. But you both let your hearts speak for you! She saw your picture on line and knew right away you were the one. She drove four hours to meet you, and you came Home together!

You've learned to live and form relationships with your new family members including a doggy! You have your own Purrrsonality and can be stubborn at times. You are quite talkative and express opinions on everything! You understand and respond to the feelings of your dear Purrrsons (and we assume the doggy too). You are their Princess, their Sunshine, and you and they all love each other very much, don't you! What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sushi, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and doggy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 11-08-2017 at 08:59 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Sushi is so divine I cannot stand it!! She is just so beautiful and smart, the most brilliant, perfect cat ever!

Sushi Sunshine!

Greetings Sushi! Happy Cat of the Day!

Your beauty takes my breath away, Sushi! Your classic Seal Point coat and coloring, those amazing, sparkling blue eyes of yours, are simply stunning! I've never had the pleasure of being mom to a Meezer, but not for the wanting, and certainly never heard of you kids being slapped with the "bad reputation" label! Chatty mind a mind of your own, yes, craving for attention, for sure, defintely divas, hehe. (All plusses in my book!)

Well, we're so thankful your human ignored the "warnings," taking a chance on you, refusing to buy into the bad rap, traveling all that distance to bring you home! And oh, how you did NOT disappoint! One look and she was hooked, and the rest is happy history! OK, you might be a tad stubborn, but what kitty isn't? hehe

She can make you understand exactly what she wants, but also understands your feelings exactly and reacts if you feels happy, or comforts you if you're sad. She's a princess and she's our Sunshine and the youngest great member of our family.
    Seriously! Could you be and more perfect, Princess Sunshine Sushi? How blessed your people and doggy sib are, having a beautiful, spirited, sweet and loving furry family in you. You're a treasure!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, being treated to all of your gorgeious photos, has been a most welcome bright spot in a long and gloomy day. Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being spoiled rotten and loved to pieces by your devoted humans! Love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Sushi, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear Schnauzer sister, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Sushi!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dear Sushi, what a beautiful Siamese girl you are. Your classic Siamese coat looks so soft, and your face with those mesmerizing blue eyes is so sweet.
    Even though you are a bit stubborn and have the occasional (but shortlived) bad temper, you have proven everybody wrong. You turned out to be the most purrfect kitty princess, and you are bringing joy to your whole family, including the dog.
    Your are sweet and lovely, you are busy with household chores, and you voice your opinions about everything. You also in tune with your parents' emotions, and you know when they happy or sad.
    Sushi, you are as perfect as they come, and I wish you, your doggie sibling and your humans a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.

Blog Entries
    Does Sushi have extra toes? Either way, irresistable!