Thread: Handsome Huey

Handsome Huey

What a stunning boy you are Huey, and what a sweetheart! We are so glad the shelter folks knew that you and your brother needed to stay together, and that your Cat Dad agreed. And how nice you knew right way your Cat Mom was a good, worthy trustworthy human, too! You don't need hearing to gauge a human's heart, do you? We are so glad your people understand you, and even provide laps when necessary! Congratulations again, Huey! You are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Dear Huey, what a handsome, snowy-white boy you are. You look so soft, and your face is so sweet. I love your pink nose and those big pink ears.
    I'm so glad that you and Louie got adopted together. Life's better with a buddy.
    And what a great life you have. Straws are your favorite toy, and you get to watch birds with your brother (I love that picture!). You are also very affectionate and trusting with your parents, you even show your belly.
    Your deafness is not a handicap at all for you, it sharpened your other senses, and you even helped your mom with her anxiety.
    Huey, you are a most special kitty, and I wish you, Louie, your mom and dad a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Beautiful Huey!

Hi Huey! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

I have to tell you, just the sight of your beautiful self, that sweet look of innocence on your face, melted my heart. Ever just look at someone and think to yourself, "now there's a truly gentle soul." Well, that was the feeling that washed over me just looking at you, Huey! Then came your backstory and I was a total heart-melted mess! You may be totally deaf, but from what your mom says, you're not letting that challenge keep you from living life to the max! Our animals teach us so much about the importance of relishing each and every day, taking joy in all that life has to offer, despite our challenges, don't they Huey?

Huey is my first cat that I officially became a cat mom to back in August 2017. My boyfriend told me that Huey never showed his belly or sat in anyone else's lap besides him. The first time I met Huey back in July, he immediately showed me his belly and afterwards sat on my lap and fell asleep. He's literally my shadow. He follows me all over the house, lets me pet him, and when I sleep over, he sleeps right next to me! He's my son with fur!
    You and your mom have only been together a mere few months, but already the bond you and she share runs deep! How blessed she is, having the privilege of having a first fur son as loyal and loving and devoted as you! And great thanks to your cat daddy Michael, for opening up his home and heart to both you AND brother Louie, paving the way for this love match to be realized! What a wonderful life you and Louie are living, and deservedly so!

Great thanks to your mom for sharing your heartwarming backstory and heart-melting photos with us, Huey! Meeting you has been a most welcome ray of sunshine on a gray and gloomy day! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled day of celebration, Huey...bird watching with Louie and playing with straws, napping with your mom and dad, receiving lots of belly rubs, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud mom and dad! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Huey, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to adorable Louie, too!

So beautiful!!!

Better together!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, sweet Huey and hello, Louie! Happy Cat of the Day!

I agree completely with what everyone has said! How wonderful that your Cat Dad agreed to adopt you with Louie, and you chose your Cat Mom as a special person by placing yourself in her lap! There are lots of things to do each day- playing with straws, looking out the window at all that is going on, and being your Cat Mom's shadow! PURR-fect!

I am sending both of you some extra cuddles and tummy-rubs for your special day! Happy Cat of the Day to Huey and Louie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Huey is just so white and georgous, so pretty and perfect it is surreal! Huey is the greatest, hope he has a fantastic, special day! Supermodel deluxe!

Dearest Huey, what a beautiful, adorable guy you are! That snow-white fur looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with that pink nose and ears and those lovely big eyes. You are so pretty in both of those great photos, and so is brother Louie with you in that second one! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Aberdeen, NJ to pet you both, and rub your tummies too if you want me to! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you both and rub your tummies if you want them to .

And what a delightful, uplifting story you have to tell! You are your dear Meowmie's first cat that she officially became a cat mom to back in August 2017. Your dear Pawpie Mike was just going to adopt Louie, but the lady said that he can't be separated from his brother, and thus Huey came home with him. Many, many thanks to Mike for bringing you both Home! You are completely deaf and very affectionate, "the sweetest boy there is." You first met Meowmie in July and immediately let her know she had been chosen by showing her your belly and then napping on her lap. You enjoy being her shadow and playing with straws and birdwatching. You and your dear Purrrents love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Huey, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Louie and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Huey's white coat is beautiful. He is an adorable Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Huey!

What a handsome all white boy you are! Your coat is simply beautiful, and you have the sweetest face and a cute pink nose… and ears.

I’m so glad you found a loving family together with your brother Loue, it would have been cruel to separate you.

Being deaf is not holding you back from enjoying life, it has sharpened your other senses. You still play with straws and enjoy hanging out with Loue, watching birds and whatever critters are outside.

Have fun and enjoy a day of celebration with Loue, your mom and dad, get some extra yummy treats and lots of snuggles. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.