Thread: Goldfish Girls Lucky and Chance!

Goldfish Girls Lucky and Chance!

Hi Lucky and Chance! Happy "Two for Tuesday" Pets of the Day!

Oh, what gorgeous golden girls you are, Lucky and Chance! Your coloring and scale patterns are simply stunning! And true to your names, two very lucky girls indeed, 2 most deserving golden girls given a 2nd chance at a happy life by your hero human rescuer, your mom! Saddens me to no end to think you two were the subject of a cruel and heartless "experiment." Thankfully your mom/dad came upon you when he/she did, putting that horror to an end, welcoming you home, providing you with the happy, love filled life you so richly deserve! No more cramped, slimy "fish bowl" for you two!

Having been mom to fish of several species over the years, I know first hand the time and work it takes to assure our finned friends are properly cared for, but SO worth the effort!

From this story, I want people to realize that goldfish aren't prizes, nor are they just turtle food. If treated right with love and respect, goldfish make amazing and cute pets that can be treasured for years.
    How well rewarded your mom's caring and compassion have been, having two beautiful finned friends, two treasures, in you! Great thanks to her for sharing your inspirational, life affirming, rags to riches story with us! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy an extra special day of celebation, relaxing in your spa, hehe, chowing down on yummy romaine lettuce, bloodworms, brine shrimp and dried mealworms, interacting with your mom, being loved to the max and spoiled rotten! Lots of love to you, beautiful Goldie Girls Lucky and Chance, our very special and most deserving Pets of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your cat, froggie and Plecostomus friends, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 11-07-2017 at 10:51 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lucky and Chance

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 123
Size:  15.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day.
    You girls were lucky to be rescued.
    Look at that beautiful aquarium you now live in.
    Now you can enjoy life.
    Your owner is correct, pets are NOT prizes.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Lucky and Chance, what beautiful Goldfish Girls you are! You are so pretty and look so contented in your nice big bowl! What a change from that tiny, nasty, dirty one your dear person found you in. How wonderful, how utterly heroic that he/she decided that this was not acceptable and found out that you were there as a prop in a cruel "Sociology class experiment." She/he rescued you and took you home, to the right kind of home you deserved all along! Now you are very happy, enjoying good fish lives, and showing off your personalities. You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lucky and Chance, on being chosen today's Pets of the Day! We hope you and your dear person, cat, seven frogs, Plecostomus fish, and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even some special romaine lettuce, bloodworms, brine shrimp, dried mealworms, and flake food!

Last edited by phesina; 11-07-2017 at 08:36 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    I have learned so much, Lucky and Chance are in the very best hands! Such beauties those girls!

Congrats on being Pets of the Day, Lucky and Chance!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, beautiful Lucky & Chance, on sharing POTD honors! We are so sick of fish and rodents being used for experiments and prizes! We wish all animals were treasured and appreciated. Thank God your wonderful human parent saved you and you have been able to enjoy a wonderful life! Best wishes for long, happy, healthy, fun, safe lives! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Happy Pet of the Day

Congratulations on your Pet of the Day Lucky and Chance Lovely to see you both grown up into beautiful, healthy, Goldfish.

Wow! What a story. When I saw the post on Facebook, I just had to come over here and read your story. Thank goodness you had a heart and saved these beautiful girls. I have always thought fish bring so much joy. My mom has a fish pond in her SC backyard and her goldfish come to the ringing of a bell and get so excited when they know she is getting ready to feed them.
    So glad you are honored as the Pet of the Day!