Thread: Boomer is the Best!

Boomer is the Best!

Greetings Boomer, a.k.a Grayhavens Bona Fide Brainstorm! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful Boston boy you are, Boomer! Your photo spread is beyond heart-melting! It's easy to see how handily you won over those show judges, sweetheart! I'm not a Boston expert, but I can't imagine a Boston more fitting the standard than you, not to mention your cuteness quotient is off the charts! But your show dog creds and physical beauty aside, your *star power* shines even more brightly in your sweet and loving personality, your big heart! How perfect an a pup be?
    You've never met a stranger, a friend to all! That makes you #1 in my book!

How lucky your family is, having been blessed with so many beautiful Bostons over the years. But as your mom/dad says YOU, sweetheart, are the cream of the crop, the best of the best! And now, having retired from the show circuit, nothing but carefree, fun filled, lazy days to look forward to, enjoying your humans and fur siste and pup pals, being spoiled rotten! Ahh! Life is good!

Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, Boomer! Enjoy a fun filled day of celebration...playing with sister Stormie and chasing those pesky squirrels, hehe, taking a nice walk, snoozing on your comfy, sheepskin blankie, chowing down on treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Boomer, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Stormie, too!

Loving my retirement!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Boomer

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  13.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome senior you are.
    Sounds like you are enjoying retirement.
    Chase those bunnies, but don't catch them.
    Celebrate your special day.

Hello, Boomer up in beautiful Wisconsin! Hello to your sister Stormie, too! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a handsome guy you are, Boomer! You look very nice in your tuxedo coat! I smiled when I read about all the fun things you do as a retiree! You go for walks, and I imagine you bring smiles to everyone you meet! You chase squirrels, and play with Stormie! You take a nap on your sheepskin blanket, and you wear your Green Bay Packers collar! You are a "foodie" and I would be glad to serve you a treat if I could! Whatever your person said you may have, I'd be happy to give you!

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to Boomer! Love to Stormie, too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Boomer, a.k.a. Grayhavens Bona Fide Brainstorm, you are adorable, the best indeed! What a lovely, sweet Boston Terrier you are! You are now enjoying retirement from your career as a show dog and stud. You live with your half-sister Stormie. You love everyone you meet, and you keep your yard free of invading squirrels and rabbits. You like to take walks, lounge on your red fuzzy sheepskin blanket, or sleep on Dad's lap. You and Stormie and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Boomer, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and Stormie and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 11-07-2017 at 08:32 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Boomer is to die for! So very cute, I once had a Boston Terrier, sweetest darling ever, used to paint her toenails and she loved it. It is Boomers day and what a fantastic, excellent DOTD indeed! Such a face!!

What a handsome Boston Terrier you are, Boomer.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana