Thread: Captivating Cotton!

Captivating Cotton!

Dearest Cotton, what a precious Cocker Spaniel/Cavalier King Charles Spaniel mix doggie you are! You are absolutely adorable with that fluffy fur and the sweet face with the lovely big eyes so full of the look of happiness and love. What a story you have to tell! You came to your dear person through Craig's List, and we're so glad you did. Craig's List is a horrendous dumping ground for unwanted animals, but at least it enabled you and your Real person to get together. When you first arrived, you were scared to death of most people and all animals, but over the years you've gained trust and come to know love. You are now very comfortable and know you do not not need to be afraid ever again. Your dear family members call you "the 'EST' - the cutest, funniest, sweetest, playfulest, lovingest dog" they've ever known or met in their lives! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cotton, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Cotton

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  10.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome little boy you are.
    Your pictures show just how cute you really are.
    So glad you found your perfect forever home.
    Celebrate your special day and every day.

Cutie Cotton!!!

Hi Cotton! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a BEAUTIFUL, Cavalier x Cocker boy you are, Cotton! Your long, silky coat glows, your ivory coloring, simply gorgeous! You photos are exquisite, utterly heart-melting...the top one reminds me of a 19th century oil painting! I can't imagine how a pup as sweet and loving, as beautiful as you came to find himself in need of a home, posted on Craigslist. But thankfully you were scooped up in no time by the bestest furever family imaginable, finally living the happy, love filled life you so richly deserved, never to know fear or lonliness ever again! And oh, how you've grown and thrived under her loving care, enjoying every minute of life to its fullest!

He is proof that a shy little sad, scared mixed breed dog can become a complete gem if you give it a chance! He's the light and love of my day, every day!
    You truly are a sparkling gem of a boy, Cotton, bringing so much light, love and laughter to your human's days! How blessed she is, having the ultimate "EST" doggie in you, the "cut-est, funni-est, sweet-est, playful-est, loving-est" pup on the planet as her very own! The love of her life, that you are, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebation, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Loads of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Cotton, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

So beautiful, so sweet!!!

That smile!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Cotton is adorable, totally, to die for sweet and lovable!! Love all his photos, brilliant DOTD!

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, adorable Cotton!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana