Thread: Charming Candy Corn

Charming Candy Corn

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 64
Size:  12.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I didn't realize a horse could live that long.
    Shows what great care you got all of your life.
    So cute that you watch out for the others.
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Candy Corn!

Hi there Candy Corn! Happy Pet of the Day!

My heart melted the moment I laid eyes on your beautiful, most precious, wee self, Candy Corn! And as was the case with today's Dog of the Day, Clover Anne, your name alone made my heart go squish! And how well you live up to your name, being as sweet and irresistible as you are! And how special is that shaggy coat...that "hiney heart," your leg warmers!

Hard to believe that you're an amazing 45 years young, Candy Corn! You may now officially lay claim to the title "senior," but after reading your bio., it's clear you've still got the spunk and spirit of a youngster! Small in stature you may be, Candy Corn, but when it comes to heart you're 20 hands high! How lucky all of your horse friends, ponies and race horses alike are, having a best friend, a protector and leader in you, Candy Corn; the glue that keeps your herd together! But I think your humans might be the luckiest of all, having a best 4 legged friend, a loving companion, a full fledged family member in you, their source of never ending smiles...and love! You're a treasure, Candy Corn, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, rolling in the dirt, watching over your herd, treated to some yummy apple or a peppermint or two, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted humans! Lots of love and a big *hug* to you, precious Candy Corn, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your dear herd members, too!

Hiney heart...leg warmers!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Candy Corn, what a sweet, precious Miniature Horse you are! You may be ten-hands tall in physical measurement, but you are a giant in spirit and personality! You are an adorable love-bug, and you keep an eye on everyone. You keep the herd of mares together, and you "babysit" all of the young ponies and racehorses. You and everyone on the farm all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Candy Corn, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, including some more time on the salt/mineral block!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, charming Candy Corn!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana