Thread: Angel Jackie~

Angel Jackie~

Beautiful Amazon Angel Jackie~

My eyes filled with tears, reading your human's heartfelt, love filled tribute to her best boy, learning of your amazing transformation from angry and fearful foe to the most loyal and loving, most trusting of feathered friends; how profoundly, over the course of mere months, you impacted her life. As your mom says, such is the power of patience and persistence, faith and unconditional love.

He left us just as quickly as he came, but even in death, he taught me lessons all along the way. He taught me about parrot love, to never give up, to have faith in everything including myself, and to always give that "diamond in the rough" a chance. That's what made him special. He opened my eyes to a lot of things about life, not just how to take care of a parrot.
    We are so very grateful to your family for rescuing you from such dire circumstances, giving your true inner spirit the freedom to soar, to sparkle and shine. And I think your first mom/dad, healthy and whole once more, was looking over you all from the Rainbow Bridge those final several months of your life, comforted knowing you were given a 2nd chance at peace and happiness, that you left this earth with your heart filled with love. I'm sorry you were taken from your parronts after so brief a time together, Jackie. But until that happy day of reunion, your legacy of love lives on, your claw prints indelibily etched in your humans' hearts. How blessed they were to have had you, their teacher, their beautiful best feathered friend, their "icing on life's cake," for even a day.

To the parronts of Jackie...Thank you for sharing your beautiful boy Jackie, his life affirming, inspirational back story with us, giving us the opportunity to pay tribute to one amazing Amazon boy and his family.

Soar high, beautiful Jackie. You've earned you angel wings~

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Jackie Angel, what a beautiful Tucuman Amazon parront Angel you are! And what a heartwarming, uplifting tribute your dear person wrote to you in your memory. You came to him/her after your unfortunate time in a neglectful home with a person whose memory had been robbed by disease. You blossomed and thrived in your new home! You came to trust your new persons and to enjoy life and love. You left them as suddenly as you came, but even in death, taught your dear persons many life lessons about "parrot love, to never give up, to have faith in everything including oneself, and to always give that 'diamond in the rough' a chance." You and they all loved and still love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you shared!

Congratulations, darling Jackie Angel, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope your dear persons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration in your memory, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite Angelic treats. We know that you and the other Angels are rejoicing at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Jackie

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 99
Size:  11.0 KB

R.I.P. little Jackie.
    At least you had the last part of your life in a wonderful home
    full of love and, from the picture, a beautiful cage with toys and food.

Darling Jackie, I am sorry that you had to leave your devoted guardian who gave you a new lease on life. I am glad you knew love and bonded with your rescuer for your final days. You imparted much wisdom that he or she will never forget. May you be healthy, happy and safe forever at Rainbow Bridge, sweetheart.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Blog Entries
    Thanks for sharing such a beautiful story about Jackie and your family. It was very touching and magical how much you learned from such a little bird, he will always be the most glorious bird!

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Angel Jackie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations to Angel Jackie in Heaven on being POTD. We have experienced the pain of Alzheimer's in our family and the pain of losing our very precious pets. We're so glad Jackie had happy days with his new forever family. Sending love to Angel Jackie & his family. http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546 P.S. We birds!