Thread: Adorable Clover Anne

Adorable Clover Anne

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  11.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Look at that sweet face, and those ears.
    Sounds like you have a wonderful life with
    friends, food and flip-flops. Who could ask for anything more?
    Celebrate your special day.

Adorable Clover Anne!

Hi Clover Anne, a.k.a LeLe Marie! Happy Dog of the Day!

Be still my Beagle loving heart! What an adorable Beagle PRINCESS you are, Clover Anne! Your name alone puts the biggest smile on my face, but your photo spread sent my heart in total meltdown mode!

What a wonderful, love filled furever family you found your way to, sweetheart, including a mom dedicated to fostering, assuring that beautiful, deserving pups such as yourself, and Ashley Bean, all of your fur sibs, might be given a chance at a happy life. And yes, yay for foster failures!

This girl is Clover Anne (or LeLe Marie). I foster beagles for a great rescue and Clover Anne came to my home as a foster dog in 2016. When she came into the rescue she was heartworm positive. Since heartworm treatment can be rather lengthy, it just gave me more time to fall for this little girl. I named her within a day or two of getting her and a friend of mine said, "As soon as you told me her name, I knew you were going to keep her."
    Yep! That name! hehe You had a rough start at life, Clover Anne. But thanks to your mom, your family and fursibs, nothing but happy, fun and love filled years to look forward! You're a treasure, sweetheart, just as precious as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Great thanks to your mom for sharing your heartwarming bio., all of those heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has been a real treat! And should you ever find yourself out my way, Cape Cod, do stop by. TONS of flip flops for the taking!

Enjoy a fun filled day of celebration, Princess, playing with all of your approved and non-approved toys, hehe, your Beagle sibs Indy and Ashley Bean; taking a nice, long "nose to the ground" walk; cuddling with your humans and chowing down on treats; being spoiled rotten and loved to bits! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Clover Anne, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Indy and Ashley Bean, kitty bros Stubby and Otis, too!

Be still my heart!

We have the same couch cover!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Clover Ann, a.k.a. LeLe Marie, you are adorable! What a sweet Princess of a beagle you are. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You came to your dear person as a foster, and you and he/she realized very soon that you were there to stay. You get up to mischief at times, making short work of flip-flops. You love going for walks, and you especially love food - lots and lots of food! You and your dear person and beagle brother Indy, two cat brothers Otis and Stubby, and foster sister Ashley Bean all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Clover Ann, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Indy and Otis and Stubby and Ashley Bean and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Adorable Clover Anne

Clover Ann what a cutie you are I could just pick you up and hug you and I'm sure I'd get a kiss. You'' are truly a special beagle living through your illness and being adopted by such a loving family.

What makes Clover special is she is a beagle girl through and through. Wait - She wants you to know that she may be a beagle girl, but she is the princess! Princess or not, she is ruled by her nose and is not above causing trouble. She loves toys and non-approved toys (such as towels, pot holders, wash clothes) - but her favorite toy are flip-flops (any color any size will do thank you very much). In the year and a half she has been with me, she has gone through not one, not two but eight pairs of flip-flops! I'm just glad summer is over because I am out of flip-flops. She also loves going for walks - her nose hits the ground and pretty much stays there. Her number one love though is food - lots and lots of food (hey, she is a Beagle).

Clover has a beagle brother, Indy, two cat brothers, Otis and Stubby, and currently a foster sister Ashley Bean.
    Hello, Clover! Happy Dog of the Day!

I am very happy to meet you today! You are such a cutie, a beagle through and through! I would be glad to help you play with toys (preferably the approved ones!), or to go for a walk and watch you using your excellent nose! I hope you have had a very fun day of celebrating with your people, Otis and Stubby, and Ashley Bean! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you, Clover!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being today's Dog of the Day, beautiful Clover Anne!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana