Thread: How many eggs...

How many eggs...

How many eggs do you eat a week? I just realised that I forget to eat eggs. If they're not in front of my fridge, I just don't notice them. I have eaten about 3-4 eggs in a month (apart from the four I put in a cake dough), which is probably not enough. I like them on rye bread, almost hard boiled, with a bit of mayonnaise. How do you have yours?

However, I often eat fish... smoked salmon, mackerel, fried plaice and sometimes shrimps. I think some people eat more than ten eggs a week. Do you!

I guess I need to start making more omelettes again.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hmm, it varies week to week, but often 4 or 5 eggs per week. They are my go-to no-time-to-cook real food meal. I can toast two slices of bread from the freezer and 'poach" two eggs in under 5 minutes.
    I've Been Frosted

I only really eat eggs on the weekend when my boyfriend fixes them for me.
    I've never been a huge fan of eggs. Even though we had chickens and had fresh eggs all the time when I was growing up.
    I will eat them various ways. In an omelet, fried, boiled or scrambled.
    I love deviled eggs and egg salad sandwiches too.

So I'm right there with you. I do not eat enough eggs either.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Seven.
    My breakfast is a hard boiled egg and a flavored yogurt cup. It's satisfying and I don't get hungry before lunch.

Blog Entries
    Eggs are one of my faves, I might eat 2 or 3 a week. They are the best, I like poached, fried, quiche,French toast, omelets and I always put them in fried rice and swirl a scrambled one in chicken soup. Eggs are so versatile and great! 🥚🍳🐓 eggs in a cloud is the best for special breakfast, just whip the egg white till stiff, put a scpoop on a baking sheet, make a dent in the center, add yolk and bake. You can put ham or bacon bits in the clouds too. Just 2 or 3 mins. In the oven and voila!!

I do like eggs in all variations, but I think I'll try deviled eggs soon, with mustard. Here are seven recipes that looks delicious:
    https://www.thespruce.com/best-devil...ecipes-3056376

This morning, they made eggs Benedict on a TV show, they looked yummy. See picture in link:
    http://livsstil.tv2.dk/mad/opskrift/eggs-benedict-0

Eggs on a cloud sounds good, too. I've never heard of those before.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I don't eat eggs per se, only whatever is in bread or pastry.