Thread: Precious Shadow!

Precious Shadow!

Hi Shadow! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby girl!

What a gorgeous All American girl you are, Shadow, what a heartwarming, happy homecoming story is yours! Your photos are beyond heart-melting, especially that shelter shot...Oh my gosh! One look into those soft, pleading eyes and I'd be a goner too! Your mom knew the moment she laid eyes on you, despite your "aloofness," that you were the one, and once home and settled in, that "aloofness" quickly turned into goofiness as you realized that there was nowhere else on earth you'd rather be, that with this family is where you were meant to be!

How proud your family must be, having you, along with Abby and Kayla, now having been inducted into the Pet Talk Hall of Fame! I was heartbroken to hear of the passing of your beloved predecessor, Abby. Such a special girl. Yes, you had some mighty big pawprints to fill, Shadow, but it's clear you are doing one amazing job, helping to fill that empty place in your humans' hearts, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to their lives! You do Abby proud, Shadow, (even if you dare "to go" where Abby never would)! No one can ever, or should replace Abby. Rather, you now take your very own special place in your human's hearts, curled up right beside Abby's! How lucky your humans are, Shadow, having a furkid as sweet and loving as you in their lives, their dream of being pawrent to "a used black dog" come true! You're a treasure, Shadow, beautiful body and soul,and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, having the chance to pay tribute to one most deserving girl; seeing all of your heart-melting photos has been a real treat! Enjoy a fun filled day of celebration, Shadow, lounging on the couch, cuddling up with your toys, playing with beautiful sister Kayla, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted pawrents! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Shadow, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Kayla, too!

Beautiful Shadow and Kayla...BFF's!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Shadow you are gorgeous!

Thanks to your mommy for adopting a black dog. It is very true the stigma of black dogs and cats. Thank your mommy for rescuing a shelter dog. You truly are beautiful and a bit mischevious maybe? lol. You are photogenic as well. Keep bringing love to your family. Take care of your feline family member.

Congrats for Making Dog of the Day. I read your story twice because it brought a smile to my face. I shared you with my co-workers. you are a true gem shadow!

Peace and Love!

~Mom of 4 chi's

Shadow

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  12.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Black dogs are beautiful, you are proof positive of that.
    So glad you found your perfect home.
    I love all of your pictures. So cute.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Dearest Shadow, what a gorgeous doggie you are! You are so pretty with that shiny black fur and the sweet face. And what a delightful personality you have! You came to your dear people to help comfort them after the loss of their beloved Abby. You were so sad at the shelter, but once you got home and realized you were there to stay, you came out of your shell. You are most loving, sweet dog, not "aloof" - you're a GOOF! You and your sister kitty Kayla have fun playing with each other. You and she and all your family and friends love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share! (We bet that Abby Angel had something to do with bringing you together .)

Congratulations, darling Shadow, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and Kayla and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Abby Angel is rejoicing at the Rainbow Bridge for you!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Shadow is crazy adorable, no wonder you are mad about him! I loved seeing the pics of Kayla and Abby again too. So happy Shadow and Kayla get on, makes life a lot sunnier! Excellent DOTD!

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, beautiful Shadow!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana