Thread: Lovely Hexe!

Lovely Hexe!

Hi Hexe in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely, oh so pretty, sweet European Shorthair girl you are, and so VERY deserving of being honored here today! Love that photo of you posing so sweetly on that pretty lavender pillow, a pillow meant for a princess! It may have taken a bit of time for you to adjust to your new home and your humans, but it wouldn't be long before you would realize that there, in that home, with these humans, was where you belonged! How lucky your family, your *special person* are, having a furkid as special as you in their lives! You're a treasure!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy a very special day of celebration, cuddling with your humans, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Hexe, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Beautiful Hexe!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Hexe!

What a an absolutely beautiful tabby girl you are! Your coat looks so silky and soft. Your golden eyes are beautiful and you have the sweetest face!

You were only one year old when you moved in with your mum and you have spent seven wonderful years together. Although you were shy to begin with, you soon became a trusting kitty and started exploring… including the tables, of course. Sometimes there is food on them.

When you want your mum’s attention, you stick your nose in her ear and begin to purr - that is so sweet! I can tell you are loved very much and you sure deserve to be honored!

Have fun and enjoy a day of celebration with your family - get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Hexe, what a beautiful European Shorthair girl you are! Your tabby-patterned fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have, with that cute little orange nose with the black outline, and those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing that terrific photo with us! You are so relaxed and comfortable and happy in it. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Solms, Germany to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved humans will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You were very shy when you first came to live with your family, but as time went on, you became trusting of them, which made them very happy. When you want attention, you will stick your nose in your person's ear and purr, and sometimes you lick her/his face. (I'd love to have you do that to me.. It would certainly get my attention!) You get up to mischief at times, doing things like jumping up on the table which you know you aren't supposed to do. That's when your dear person says you are a little "Hexe," their own word for you. You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Hexe, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day, and of course you deserve being so honored! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 11-02-2017 at 04:59 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hallo, kleine Hexe! What a beautiful tabby European Shorthair girl you are. You are absolutely gorgeous and soft looking, and your face is so sweet. I love your big ears.
    Your purrson calls you "Hexe", ("witch"), but very lovingly, even when you jump on the table.
    You were a little shy at first, but after you figured out you had arrived at your forever home, you became a very trusting and cuddly kitty.
    You purr to get attention and you give kisses. What more could a kitty parent ask for!
    Hexe, you are a very special girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    To Hexe's family: Thank you for adopting an adult kitty.

Lovely Here

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day. You look very sweet what a wonderful picture. You look like the perfect cat. Have fun today Hexe I love your name!

Blog Entries
    Hexe has the finest coat and is certainly a cat to be proud of! What a magnificent COTD!

Pretty tabby Hexe!

We have got a cat. Her name is Hexe. She is very cute and playful. Her name, Hexe, hasn't got a meaning, but when she jump on the table - which she knows she is not supposed to do, than is she a little "Hexe." She was already one year old when we get her. At the beginning was she very shy and hid herself away hen she got here. But over time, then she became trusting of us, which made me very happy.

Hexe is so soft and fluffy like a pillow. I think she is very pretty. Any time when she wants my attention, she will stick her nose in my ear and begins to purr. Sometimes she licks my face. Because of all that, I think she ishould be honored.

Hello, pretty Hexe! What a lovely lady you are with your sweet face and your tabby markings! Your coat looks very soft, and you look very comfortable on your blanket, with your neatly placed paws!

You were very shy when your first came home, and spent time hiding. Then you began to trust your family, which made them very happy!

You jump up on the table some times, even though you are not supposed to. I agree with my friend Randi, there may be food on the table! Or, maybe something you can play with! (My kitty always liked to swat a pencil or pen off the table!)

You purr in your person's ear to get attention, and you give kisses Yes, you are a very special girl!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to lovely Hexe!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, beautiful Hexe!

Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana