Thread: Sweet Snowy

Sweet Snowy

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  10.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Snowy is the perfect name for you.
    I don't blame you for not wanting to go out in the rain,
    you are much to dainty for that.
    Celebrate your special day.

Princess Snowy!!!

Good morning, Snowy! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, most precious, snow white Malti princess you are, Snowy, the ultimate, cuddly fur ball! No surprise to hear how handily you win over the hearts of all you meet, and now you can count me among your many adoring fans, sweetheart! Your photos are heart-melting! Yes, you truly are one EXTRA special girl, and not just for having fresh breath! As your human says, while you may be small in stature, when it comes to heart and personality you're queen sized! How lucky your human is, Snowy, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you in her/his life! You're a treasure, perfect just as you are, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled day of celebration, taking in some fun time outdoors (weather permitting), playing with your toys, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces by your family and all of your adoring friends and fans! Loads of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Princess Snowy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    It is pretty clear why everyone falls in love with your little Snowy! What a wonderful DOTD!

Dearest Snowy, what an utterly adorable little Maltese girl you are! You are so pretty with that fluffy white fur and the sweet face with the look of complete happiness. You are a fun cuddly little fur ball, and everyone who meets you falls in love with you. You make your dear person smile with all your energy and antics. You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Snowy, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats to adorable Snowy on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana