Thread: Fabulous Faye

Fabulous Faye

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 93
Size:  14.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful BIG girl you are.
    You surely do love those leaves.
    Celebrate your special day and this time of the year.

Fabulous Faye!

Greetings Faye Tofu! Happy Pet of the Day!

Oh my goodness! What a stunning New Zealand White x Flemish Giant bunny you are, the cutest li'l bun bun on the planet! Your sleek and shiny, most fluffy coat, your moo cow coloring and markings, are gorgeous! And how awesome are those ears! But oh, how your photos sent my heart into meltdown mode! hehe Fall is my fave season too, Faye, and I envy you rolling with sheer abandon and pure joy in that big pile of crunchy (and yummy) leaves! The sight of a critter enjoying life so fully is the best! And I sure do remember your doggie bud, adorable Moriarty, a most recent honoree in his own right! Hard to forget that adorable nose, those amazing eyes! What a lucky family is yours, Faye, having two furids as beautiful, as special as you and Moriarty in their lives! Doubly blessed!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Faye! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled Fall day of celebration...rolling in and munching on, those leaves, hehe, chowing down on bunny donuts and veggies, snuggling with Moriarty and your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Faye, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to adorable Moriarty, too!

Too cute to be real!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

This is Faye Tofu, she is about three years old, and she is a mixed breed rabbit - she is 7/8 New Zealand White and 1/8 Flemish Giant. She's definitely on the larger side, and her fluffy fur just adds to her squishy personality.

Faye is very friendly, she loves other animals, like my dog Moriarty, and she also loves leaves! These pictures are from the other day when she got to bury herself in crunchy leaves. She ate so many! Fall is one of her favorite seasons.

We have a special kids of rabbit donut that she gets as treats, and she loves veggies and fresh dandelions. Other than that, alfalfa and shavings (or leaves!) are her favorite things to use either as bedding or food.

The cutest l'il Bun Bun you ever will see, this is Faye, my baby.

Hello, dear bunny Faye in Utah! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful girl you are, with your white fur, black moo cow spots, your long whiskers, and your alert ears! Your fur looks so soft, I would like to give you a pat or two (thousand)!

What a fortunate girl you are, too! You went outside, to a special area with loads of autumn leaves for you to enjoy! You even got to munch on the leaves, what a treat! You also like vegetables or dandelions, or special rabbit doughnuts!

I hope you are having a very fun day of playing, spending time with Moriarty, receiving snuggles and love! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to sweet Faye!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, beautiful Faye Tofu!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Faye Tofu, you are adorable! What a gorgeous New Zealand White/Flemish Giant mix Rabbit you are! You are so pretty with that black and white fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with the lovely big eyes. You have a delightful, squishy personality too! You are very friendly and love other animals, including your doggie housemate Moriarty (Pet Talk DOTD on August 17 ). You also love crunchy autumn leaves, and this is the best time of year for them! You and Moriarty and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Faye, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and Moriarty and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, perhaps some more crunchy leaves followed by one of your special rabbit donuts!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Faye Tofu is outstanding and awsome! Such a spectacular coat and I was thrilled to see her as POTD!

Congratulations, Faye, on being POTD! You are beautiful and adorable! (Please be careful outside - there are poisons and predators!) Best wishes for a long happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! :love http://www.guineapigsrfun.net