Thread: Boo-tiful Booboo!

Boo-tiful Booboo!

Hi Booboo! Happy Howloween Pet of the Day to you, Booboo!

What a beautiful, most precious baby pig you are, Booboo! My piggy loving heart melted the moment I laid eyes on you! You and my beloved RB girl, Moon, could be twins! And in addition to being beautiful, seems you're quite the scamp, keeping your human on her/his toes with your escape-a-pades! Yes, those delicate little legs are deceiving, hehe. But it won't be long before you'll have a piggy pal to share your days with, and hopefully he/she will keep you occupied, hehe. How lucky your human is, having you there by her/his side, bringing so much joy, comfort and smiles to her/his days! You're a treasure, Booboo, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Enjoy a fun filled day of celebration, making mischief, being treated to lots of free floor time, munching on yummy veggies and treats, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted mom/dad! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Booboo, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Booboo

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 64
Size:  11.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I'd love to see you climbing out of your cage.
    Hope you get along with your new friend in December.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Booboo in Battle Creek, what a gorgeous little young Guinea Pig you are, so pretty with that shiny black fur. You make your dear person smile with your energy and antics. Sometimes you get up to mischief, climbing out of your cage! You will be getting a new friend in December, and your dear person hopes you'll be happier and less bored then. You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, daring Booboo, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 10-31-2017 at 07:24 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Booboo is just the most glorious, mischievous wee dude ever! So nice that Booboo is POTD! Oh no, doorbells ringing, must be the trick or treaters, better run!

What a handsome black Guinea Pig you are, Booboo.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Booboo, on being POTD! You are adorable! (We cavies!) We hope you learn to STAY in your cage ... There are too many dangers in a house (like electrical cords and other things you shouldn't eat). Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie-Pie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net