Thread: Marvelous Matisse

Marvelous Matisse

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 64
Size:  10.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are certainly well cared for. So many
    wonderful things to eat, and you have plenty of
    room to walk around the house.
    Celebrate your special day.

Stunning Matisse!

Greetings Matisse! Happy Pet of the Day!

How perfecty named you are, Matisse, for you truly are one stunning, living piece of art! Your brilliant coloring is breathtaking, and that beak!!! I never knew the reason behind the varying parrot beak types, the frugivores vs nut eating parrorts, until today! Amazing, how you use your long beak to pierce fruits, extract their juices! That photo "The Drainer of FoodBudgets," you posing before that most enviable spread, that dizzying display of yummy offerings, your discering gaze, had me laughing out loud! More than a few kids are known for being picky eaters...what, where, when, how dished up, but you take "fussy" to a whole new level! What a hoot, what a character you are!

He will only eat apple and guava in a separate dish placed on his play stand. And only in the afternoon. And only if he sees me physically place it in the container, all the sudden it's something he wants to eat... I work from home. I had to eventually close the kitchen/dining room door because Matisse would climb down the cage, waddle through the front room, down the hallway, hook a left, knew exactly which door to go to, and would proceed to bang on the door until I opened i
    Well, seems despite all that research your mom did re: the perfect parrot for her, she got just the opposite! lol Jealous, clingy, picky, demanding, quirky and moody...What's not to love? Yes, you may be a lot of "work," Matisse, but so well worth the effort! I know your human would agree when I say you truly are one in a million, Matisse, one beautiful, personality packed, enigmatic entertaining Eclectus...simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles and laughs, sweetheart! Meeting you has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...stalking your mommy, chowing down on lots of tasty treats, served to your liking, "flying" about the house, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and *kisses* to you, adorable Matisse, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Lucy, too!

Seeds, seeds! Where are the seeds?

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Matisse, you are adorable What a beautiful Solomon Island Eclectus you are! You are gorgeous with the green feathers and the orange beak, and what a fascinatingl personality you have! You are "The Drainer of Food Budgets," indeed. You are very particular about what you will eat and how you want it served to you, and you have your dear person very well trained in this regard! You and she/he and your Cockatiel housemate Lucy all love each other very much (even if you don't always act as if you do with Lucy), don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Matisse, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Lucy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even some special winter melon slices, with the seed still attached!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

​Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, beautiful Matisse!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    I am pretty sure there is a reason that Matisse is crazy about ya, you spoil him rotten. In a good way of course and if I was him I would love you madly as well!! Matisse is a very beautiful and smart, lucky wee bird. Such a very special and charming POTD! Such an outstanding story about a very magnificent bird.

Still Life With Matisse

I was struck with the photo with all that lovely food. I hope that an artist will be inspired to use it as a model for a still life. Perfect. I can just see an art class with a blowup of this photo and the assignment to paint a still life.

Congratulations, Matisse, on being POTD! You are gorgeous, funny and brilliant! (We birds!) Your fave foods are not only pretty but delicious! (Go veggie!) We are so glad you have such a loving and safe environment! (Most people with pet birds and pet rodents underestimate how deadly hawks really are!) We loved reading about your wonderful life! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! X's and O's to you and Lucy!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546