Thread: Beautiful Nancy!

Beautiful Nancy!

Greetings Nancy from Oz! Happy Cat of the Day, you beautiful British Shorthair Tabby girl!

What a fetching feline you are, Nancy! Something about you British Shorthairs that just melts my heart...those apple round faces, and yes, the short legs! Just too precious for words, that you are, and just the latest in your family's claim to fame: South Australia, 3 Kelpie pup pals (one named Tilly), with an adorable Calico sibling named Alice...I wasn't long into your bio. Nancy, before realizing that you were in fact, sister to Alice, last Wednesday's featured Cat of the Day!

http://catoftheday.com/archive/2017/October/25.html

How proud your mum must be, Nancy, having two of her beloved furkids inducted into the Cat of the Day Hall of Fame! What a wonderful life you and all of your furry sibs are living down on the farm, in enchanting South Australia! How lucky your humans are, having a furkid, a best furry friend as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you in their lives, your furry sibs too! You may not crave cuddles, be a lap cat, but no matter! You're perfect just as you are. Besides, always a good idea to keep the humans wanting for more, right Nancy?

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has made my morning! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, Nancy, taking a stroll outdoors, watching over your kittydom and your family, snuggling with sister Alice, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love to you, beautiful Nancy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Alice, Tilly, Jessie and Annie, too!

So precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Nancy!

What a beautiful tabby girl you are! Your coat is classic and looks so soft. I love your round face with such distinct markings, and your golden eyes are beautiful!

I, too remember your sister, Alice. How sweet that you cuddle up together.

You are rather quiet and don’t want to sit on anyone’s lap. Still, you follow your family around to see what’s going on, and you also have three dogs to keep in line.

When you can surprise Alice, you wrestle her, and you go outside to explore, and sometimes climb trees, in spite of your short legs. What a wonderful life you have. You are such a sweetie pie. No wonder everyone wants to cuddle with you.

Have fun and enjoy your day in the spotlight, celebrate with Alice, Annie, Tilly, Jessie and your family, I hope you are all pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Nancy, what a beautiful British Shorthair girl you are. Your classic tabby coat looks so soft, and your round face with those green eyes is too cute. And I have to mention your fabulously spotted belly.
    You are a very quiet kitty, but you are not above wrestling your already famous sissy Alice. And you don't venture outside as much as Alice. Even though you are not a lap cat, you still seek human contact by following people around the house.
    Nancy, you are a special girl, and I wish you, Alice, Annie, Tilly, Jessie and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Blog Entries
    Nancy is irresistable, so precious! I would go mad, being refused cuddles from the Nanster must be torture indeed! I remember darling Alice, so glad we got to see both of your sweet cats. Nancy is a wickedly adorable COTD!

Dearest Nancy, you are utterly adorable! What a gorgeous British Shorthair Tabby you are! Your fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet round face you have,with that cute nose outlined in black, and the long LOOOOONG white whiskers, and those lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! It is so cute to see you cuddled up with Alice, and in that one of you stretched out on your back, are you looking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and around the world and Down Under to Adelaide, South Australia in Australia (again, after visiting Alice a few days ago!) to rub that tummy (only if you want me to, of course) and pet you, and pet Alice, Annie, Tilly and Jessie, too, and rub tummies as desired. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all and rub any suitable tummies for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are very quiet but keep close watch on whatever is going on and enjoy following people around the house. You love to sleep much of the day, in many different and unusual positions. You like to wrestle with Alice.. when you can surprise her. You go outside for short walks, and you sometimes climb trees but don't get up very high with your short legs. You don't like to cuddle or sit on laps, but you are so cute, everyone wants to cuddle you! You and Alice, Annie, Tilly, Jessie, and your dear Purrrsons all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Nancy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and dear Alice, Annie, Tilly, Jessie, and Purrrsons, and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, beautiful Nancy in Australia! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

I enjoyed learning a little about you this past week when I met your kitty-sister Alice, and I'm glad to celebrate your special day today!

What a lovely British Shorthair kitty you are! I like your tabby fur, and your sweet round face! I would be glad to pet you, Alice and the doggies - since I can't, I hope your people will give you some extra petting for me!

You stay with your people through the day, keeping an eye on all that's happening. You also keep the three kelpie dogs in line. You don't go outside as much as Alice does, but you do occasionally go outdoors to check on things. You even wrestle with Alice! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Nancy in Australia!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Nancy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana