Thread: Darling Dora

Darling Dora

What a pretty Tortie girl you are, Dora, and how wonderful you have a little girl as your best friend and playmate! Your coat of many colors is certainly as spectacular as it is unique. We are glad you are so patient with your young fiend - not ever cat would put up with playing dress-up, or being pushed around in a carriage! Congratulations again, Dora - you are Cat of the Day of the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Darling Dora!

Greetings Dora in the U.K! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a darling, simply gorgeous Torti girl you are, Dora! And oh, how I love your name! How lucky you are to be so loved, Dora, and by all accounts, you give back a zillion fold the love you receive! Every child should grow up knowing the love and friendship of a furkid, an animal companion, and in you, Dora, your skin sister has been blessed with the best...a best friend to draw with and play with, dress up and push about in your pram, best of all, to love!

Dora loves to play games Ellie. She will sit with her while she draws, sitting in the pencil box playing with felt tips. She lets Ellie dress her up, and loves giving hugs and being a baby in a pram while Ellie pushes it around
    How blessed your family was, the day they rescued you, Dora! The joy, love and laughter you bring to your humans' days is a gift to be cherished forever and always! You truly are a treasure, Dora, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Reading your mum's love filled tribute, being treated tp those heat-melting photos, has warmed and brightened my dary and rainy day! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Dora...chasing that laser dot and barreling through that tunnel, playing dress up and house with your skin sister, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Dora, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Off for a walk!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Dora, what a beautiful Tortie girl you are. Your coat looks incredibly soft, and your face with those big, golden eyes is adorable.
    I'm glad that you got rescued by your forever family. You have a great playmate and friend in your human sister Ellie. Even though you get dressed up and pushed around in a pram (my favorite photo of you), you kept your independent spirit and you make your wishes known.
    Dora, you are a special and wonderful girl, and I wish you, Ellie and your parents a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.

Blog Entries
    Dora is so cute I can barely stand it! No wonder you love her so much, I'll bet everyone in the whole wide world adores Dora

aDORAble Dora!

Hello, Dora in the U.K.! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a lovely tortie girl you are, Dora! I like your brown and golden fur- it looks nice and soft to pat!

I smiled when I read about all the things you and your young person Ellie do together- like drawing, taking a walk in the pram, reading, and even playing dress-up! You chase the laser mark and enjoy your tunnel! You are a much-loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear, adorable Dora!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Dora!

What a beautiful tortie girl you are! You have such a soft looking beautiful coat and beautiful amber eyes… and the sweetest face!

I’m so glad you were adopted by a loving family, living as a stray or being in a shelter is no fun. Now you are safe and have a wonderful time with daughter Ellie, who dresses you up and the two of you go for walks in your pram, that I’m sure you enjoy. And you keep Ellie entertained while she draws, keeping check on her pencils.

You also go outside to check on things there, but I’m glad you stay in the yard, so nothing bad happens to you. Do be careful, though!

Have fun with your laser pen and race through your tunnel. Celebrate your special day with Ellie and your family, and get some extra yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Dora, what an utterly beautiful girl you are! Your tortoiseshell fur is so pretty in all its colors and looks so very soft. And what a sweet face you have with those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are adorable in them all, so cute in that last one with your hind legs pushed out behind you. My Tortie girl Poppy says "Hello, meow!" My cockeyed-hind-legs girl Sparkler says "Hello, meow2!" I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to England to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! We are so glad your dear Purrrsons rescued you after you'd become homeless. Now you have the most wonderful Purrrmanent, Furrrever home and Purrrfect family, and you give as much love as you receive! You make them smile with your energy and antics. You are a great playmate for your skin-sister Ellie, watching her draw and letting her dress you up and take you for pram rides! You let your dear Purrrsons know when you want something. You like to play with the laser light and your tunnel. You go outside but we're glad to learn only as far as the yard.. much safer! You and Ellie and all your family members love each very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dora, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Ellie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery