Thread: Sweet Theo

Sweet Theo

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 68
Size:  12.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I'm glad you found your forever home.
    Sometime people get pets like you and don't realize your needs.
    Now you can enjoy life with someone who really cares.
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Theo!

Hi Theo! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous grey Chin you are, Theo! Your velvety grey coat is so beautiful, and just look at that sweet face! Just as your mom says, it's hard to imagine how/why anyone would give away, let alone neglect or abuse, a creature as sweet as you!!! Well, thankfully your former "human" had the good sense to re-home you, surrendering you to a furever mom who would love and cherish you unconditionally, forever and always! Yes, it took a bit of time for you to settle in. But it wouldn't be long before you would come out of your shell, your true nature shining brightly, and the rest is happy history! How lucky your furever human is, Theo, having a beautiful, sweet and loving best furkid in you, As she says, you complete her!

Great thanks to your mom for sharing your heartwarming, rags to riches story, all of those heart-meltng photos with us! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, Theo, playing to your heart's content, munching on yummy treats, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted mom! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Theo, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Theo is adorable and I am sorry he had a bad start in life.
    Congrations on being Pet of the Day, dear Theo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    What a sweet, fluffy little darling Theo is! We are so happy he is safe and loved by the best peeps now and has the brightest future with his wonderful family! His wee paws are way too cute!!

Dearest Theo, you are adorable! So pretty, and so sweet. I'm so sorry your previous alleged-human didn't want you and there were signs of abuse in your history. I'm grateful that at least that woman got you to where you could be adopted by the right person. Now you are in your wonderful Furrrever home with your Furrrever person, who loves you and takes care of you as you should have been cared for all along. You have settled in over the years "..to be the most adorable, silly and soft boy ever." You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Theo, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats,maybe some special Vitakraft dandelion drops!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery