Thread: Kitty Hello

Kitty Hello

It was amazing I watch My Cat From Hell hosted by Jackson Galaxy. One way to say hello to your or any cat is a sloe blink. Just slowly close your eyes and then open them. It's amazing cat's blink back and are more calmer.

Hehehe!!! Have to try that! As they say, it's all in the eyes! Thanks Sandy...and for the fun Halloween card, too. Loved it!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Yes, the long slow blink! The, "I am relaxed and I love you!" greeting!
    I've Been Frosted

I call the kitty's blink back the "visual purr".

Kitty Hello

Quote Originally Posted by SANDY FROST View Post
    It was amazing I watch My Cat From Hell hosted by Jackson Galaxy. One way to say hello to your or any cat is a sloe blink. Just slowly close your eyes and then open them. It's amazing cat's blink back and are more calmer.
    Sandra happy you enjoyed the Halloween card. When after was alive I did the kitty blinked he blinked backed and smiled.

Blog Entries
    Yep, works every time! Except when they are hungry or trying to attack something or someone

I love when a kitty slow-blinks!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Kitty Hello

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post

I love when a kitty slow-blinks!
    I do too it's awesome.

Blog Entries
    I know I am always such a downer, totally true but...... ever since that foreign cat got in the house and fought with my 2 cats, Lily has to stay in the bedroom ever since. I don't understand why, but every time Mia sees her she attacks her violently and fur, pee, poo flies. I was awakened from a dead sleep this a.m. Lily snuck out when my husband was getting ready to leave for work. Mia knocked the snot out of Lily again. Took 2 hrs. until she calmed down. Cats are weird, I don't expect anyone out there has any ideas???? Why is this happening man 🙄😾makes no sense to me...like none 🤔