Thread: Gorgeous Guy

Gorgeous Guy

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Guy!

What a handsome boy you are! Your fluffy coat looks so soft and that tail of your is so impressive! Your pale green eyes are beautiful and you have the sweetest face.

You greet your mom by the door when she comes home and you follow her everywhere, you just can’t wait to sit in her lap and get some loving. What a precious boy you are!

And how sweet of you to let your skin sibling use you as a pillow. All bags have to be checked, and drawers are all yours to sit in.

Enjoy a day of playtime, celebration and snuggles, get some extra yummy ttreats and lots of love. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

If you like tummy rubs, please let your family give you some for me.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Guy, you are gorgeous, indeed! What a stunning Himalayan boy you are. You are so pretty with that fluffy black and grey fur and the sweet face with the cute orange nose outlined in black and those lovely big eyes.. and that amazing tail! Thanks for sharing those great photos with us! They all show off your beauty so well. In that one of you on your back, are you looking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Niagara Falls to rub your tummy if you want and to pet you. I can't,of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will rub your tummy if you want and pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You greet your dear Purrrson at the door when she/he arrives home each day. You follow him/her around with meows to get a lap to sit on and get some love. You and your skin-sister are best friends, and she even uses you as a pillow! All bags need your attention (but please don't explore plastic bags with handles, as you could get your neck caught in one or swallow part of one!), and drawers are another form of boxes to inhabit. You and all your dear family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Guy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 10-21-2017 at 04:50 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gorgeous Guy!

Good morning, Guy! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous, breathtakingly beautiful Himalayan you are, Guy! Your long, fluffy coat, your markings and silver coloring, those jade greens, are stunning! But oh my gosh, that sweet face of yours is a total heart-melter! What a lucky family is yours, Guy, having a beautiful, loyal and loving best friend in you, especially your young skin sister! Since she was but a toddler, you two have been the best of buds, forging a bond of love and trust to last a lifetime! You even let her use you as a pillow! You're simply the best, Guy, as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, being treated to your beautiful photos, has been a real treat! Enjoy a fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart, nesting in the "container" of your choosing, hehe, playing and cuddling with your young lady, warming laps, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, gorgeous Guy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Guy, what a handsome Himalayan boy you are. Your beautiful silver coat looks so soft, and your face with those long whiskers, your ear tufties and your green eyes is too sweet. Oh yes, your tail, it is extra fabulous.
    You greet your meowmie at the door, and you follow her around for some laptime. You also serve as a pillow for your little human sister. And, of course, you like bags and drawers, the all-time kitty favorites.
    Guy, you are indeed a special kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

This is Guy, and he is our nine-year-old Himalayan boy. Guy is special because he greets me at the door when I come home from work. He follows me around and meows until I sit down, so he can sit on my lap to get some love.

He knows when I need a kitty on my lap. He's my little man. He's great with my daughter who is now eleven, they are each other's best friends. She even uses him as a pillow, and has since she was small, and he never complains! All bags need his attention as well. Drawers are just another form of box to inhabit as well. He is special to the whole family!
    Hello, beautiful Guy in New York! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous Himalayan kitty you are! You have such a sweet face, beautiful markings and your impressive tail! I would like to gently pet you! Since I can't, though- maybe your people will give you some extra petting for me

You are a busy fellow with lots to do around the house! You inspect bags that are brought home. You see drawers as another form of box to occupy! You greet your person at the door, meowing for some love when your person sits down to make a lap for you! You also have an intuitive sense of knowing when someone may need the comfort of a kitty on their lap! You are best friends with your young human, snuggling and serving as a pillow! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to precious Guy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a beautiful Himalayan cat you are.
    Your fluffy Silver Tabby coat is beautiful.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Guy is certainly a most remarkable creature, brilliant COTD and supermodel deluxe!