Good morning, Blaster! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you!

What a brave, beautiful pig you are, Blaster. The happy, healthy boy we meet here today belies the UNSPEAKABLE abuse you suffered at the hands of your former "family." Young kids, sadly are known for growing bored with, "tired" of caring for those pets they once begged their parents for. But where were the adults? How could THEY fail to provide you with food and water? Thank goodness your furever human found her/his way to you in time, for you surely would have perished otherwise. We're so thrilled you're finally living the carefree, love filled life you always deserved, sweetheart, complete with deluxe accomodations and a healthy, yummy diet, a furry friend and devoted human, all the love your heart can hold! You're a gem of a boy, Blaster, and your family so very lucky having a furkid as special as you in their lives!

Thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming, rags to riches story with us, your precious photos! Meeting you has made my morning! Enjoy a fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart, chowing down on yummy fruits and veggies, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Blaster, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Blueberry, too! P.S. Being a piggy mom myself, G-Force is one of my fave movies! You do your namesake proud, Blaster!

Such a handsome boy!!!