Thread: Speedy Butters

Speedy Butters

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 64
Size:  11.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Even if you don't like it, you still look cute in your outfit.
    It is amazing how those short legs can run so fast.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Dearest Butters, what an utterly adorable little Guinea Pig you are! You are so cute in your costume there, even if you didn't like wearing it. You make your dear person smile with your energy and antics. You are smart and independent, you run very quickly, and you like music. You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Butters, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special apples and carrots!

Last edited by phesina; 10-16-2017 at 02:49 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Butters!

Hi Butters! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you!

What a handsome, utterly precious, oh so photogenic pig you are, Butters! I know you're not much for dressing up, but you sure do look cute in that pawsome hoodie! Thanks for your patience, allowing your human to catch a shot of you in all of your adorableness! hehe Having been mom to pigs for many a year, I know first hand just how special you kids are, the joy, love and laughter you bring to your humans' lives, and in you Butters, your human has been blessed with the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, learning of the very special bond you and your human share, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a fun filled Pet of the Day party, munching on some yummy apple and carrot, running around your room, cuddling with your human and listening to music, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Butters, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO cute!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What an adorable Guinea Pig you are, Butters. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Butters is so fine he doesn't need a costume eh. Great POTD!

Congratulations, Butters, on being POTD! (We GPs!) You are 100% precious! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. Adopt, don't shop!