Thread: Sweet Sassy Salty!

Sweet Sassy Salty!

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 70
Size:  11.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are one very smart boy. I have the feeling your
    family will have a hard time keeping one step ahead of you.
    Celebrate your special day, and many more.

Oh wow, smart Salty! You are so young and have mastered so many tricks that make your people proud. What a special POTD you are, and I wish you many healthy, happy years with your devoted guardian!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Sweet Sassy Salty!

Ahoy, Salty! Happy Pet of the Day from sandy, salty Cape Cod!

What a beautiful, personality packed, fun loving Yellow Shoulder Amazon Parrot you are, Salty! I never cease to be amazed by those "big bird"antics, your spunk and spirit, impressed by your incredible smarts! That's one proud daddy I hear talking, and rightfully so!

He is a smart boy, as you might guess, and we spend time training every day so he does not get bored. Some of the tricks or commands he knows include Circle, Roll over, Play dead, Laddering with chop sticks, Shakes hands, Goes through a ring, Goes thru tunnel, forwards and backwards ( peek-a-boo), Puts colored rings on posts, does Harness training and Carries and puts a ball into cup.
    And being but a youngster, we can only imagine how much more impressive your repertoire of commands and tricks, your verbal skills will be over the years to come! I had to laugh, Salty, picturing you decked in a mini helmet, riding "shoulder" with your dad on his bike! And while your dream of taking to the road may never come true, at least you get to help your dad fix his motorcycle...a VERY important job! What an amazing boy you are, Salty, one in a million! Your dad and mom are so very lucky, having a beautiful, joyful, life loving feathered family member in you, sweetheart! You're the best!

Great thanks to your dad for sharing your amazing, beautiful self with us, your heart-melting photos! Meeting you has been a real treat! (Can't wait to check out your YouTube Channel!!!) Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Pet of the Day, assisting your dad with his bike repairs, chatting your head off, munching on treaties, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and *kisses* to you, amazing Salty, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Daddy's helper!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Salty is simply brilliant! Clearly the smartest, best lookin' and most well loved bird ever! Perfect POTD!!

Dearest Sally, what a beautiful Yellow Shoulder Amazon Parrot you are! Your green and yellow feathers are absolutely gorgeous, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big eyes and the beak that looks like a big smile. You are so smart, too! What a lot of good tricks you know already, and you are quite talkative. You make your dear people smile with all your energy and antics. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sally, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a smart parrot you are, Salty. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Salty, on being POTD! (We birds!) You are gorgeous, smart, funny, photogenic, and oh-so-lovable! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net