Thread: My personal cat puzzle

My personal cat puzzle

Every day the dog and I walk the block and we go by a house where 4 cats live.

These dudes are the chilliest group of cats I have ever seen.

I am going to take some photos of the them so you get the idea......but, until then?

They are free range cats.......Free range cats freak me out - I hate to see a cat in the 'hood hanging out and dread seeing them in the street later on.

Judging by the area and the accommodations the owner/keeper of the cats has given them, they are living large.
    There is hardly any traffic on the street and the house where they hang out at has the garage door open some six inches - I am thinking they have some nice beds, water and food inside?

Anyway, I walk by this house everyday and it's like a "Find the Cats in this Scene!" puzzle.

You have to really look for the cats - Some are out in the grass, some are under a car. The cats are black and white, so they blend in quite nicely to the background. The hardest cats to find are the sleeping-on-their-belly, In the shade of a plant that was planted in dark mulch cats?

The dog had a cat, so there isn't the usual, "I see a cat, let me bark and act stupid" behavior. (He just looks for the cat crap in the grass - that's HIS thing?) So I get to enjoy them in a strange zoo-like setting. We see each other, we respect the atmosphere and there are no hassles here.

I do cluck at the group, to get their attention - sometimes that little head flick will give me a clue as to where they are!

Some are under the bushes at one house, some are in the grass or under the car.....It's like someone took a bucket of cats and threw them across the yard.

Some land in the 'sphinx pose', some are rolled up into little balls. Others look like they hit the ground, tumbled and ended up splayed on a warm section of concrete driveway. It's where they land that makes the contest interesting?

IT's a different 'game' every day........I'll just have to take some photos.........

I love puzzles. Bring on the pictures.

I have two photos that I will post.....the weather has been a little cold lately and they haven't been out!

Looking forward to seeing them!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery