Thread: Remarkable Bitzi

Remarkable Bitzi

Bitzi sounds like a most remarkable companion. You are so lucky to have had this little guardian angel come into your life. I just love how she will adjust her speed as she walks in front of you. I'm guessing that she stays out from under your feet as you walk which is a trip hazard. Thank you for sharing your and Bitzi's story with us.

Dearest Bitzi, what a beautiful Tuxedo girl you are! Your black and white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those long white whiskers and eyebrows, and the cute pink nose and the lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing all those terrific photos with us! You are gorgeous in every one of them, and what a sweet kitten you were in that one. I wish I could reach through the screen to Roland, OK to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a Purrrfect companion you are to your dear Purrrson! You are with her/him constantly, following her around, nuzzling her when she sneezes or coughs, jumping up on her lap. She has health issues, and you give her extra attention. Sometimes you are independent and don't like to be held, but early mornings and late evenings you approach her with head butts and purrs and affectionate rubs so you can get the proper amount of love and attention. You and she love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bitzi, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Bitzi!

I so enjoyed seeing your pictures and reading your story. What an adorable Tuxedo girl you are! Your coat is beautiful and looks so soft, and your green eyes are stunning. You also have the sweetest face… and look at that cute pink nose!

After your mom lost her Buddy, you came into her life.. he, he, a granddaughter slipped you into her pocket one, and of course she fell in love. What a perfect match! Wherever your mom are, you are there with her, but she so missed you while in hospital, and I’m sure you missed her, too.

It warms my heart that the two of you found each other, you are such an affectionate girl, making sure your mom is okay at all times. And yes, I’m sure you understand every word she says.

Although you don’t like to be held, you still give lots of headbutts, and purr up a storm, and you sleep with your mom at night. Such a sweetie pie you are!

Enjoy your day in the spotlight, have fun and celebrate - get pampered with extra treats, playtime and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

Absolutely beautiful!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Bitzi, what a gorgeous tuxedo girl you are. Your beautiful black and white coat looks so soft, and your face is incredibly sweet with those big green eyes, your pink nose and those looong whiskers.
    Your story is so heartwarming and life affirming. You have been with your purrson through thick and thin, and you never leave their side. You anticipate every need and you are there whenever comfort is needed.
    Still, you are keeping your independent spirit, and you will ask for cuddle time on your terms.
    Bitzi, you are the most wonderful friend and companion anybody could ever ask for, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.

Hello, Bitzi, lovely tuxie kitty! Happy Cat of the Day!

I happily agree with everything that's already been posted today! What a perfect match, what a life affirming and heartwarming story! You are a sweetie and your person's purrrr-fect companion! There is nothing I can add, and that's okay with me!

Happy Furrsday Thursday Cat of the Day to precious Bitzi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Bitzi is impossibly sweet and cute! No wonder ya love her so much, what a darling COTD!

Bitzi the Healer!

Oh Bitzi, beautiful baby girl! Tears filled my eyes, reading your human's heartening, love filled tribute to her/his best buddy, her/his loyal and loving best friend and loving companion, her/his furry soul mate! I'm so, so sorry to hear of your human's very challenging health issues. But how very, very blessed she/he is, having you there by her/his side through good times and bad, comforting her/him during those sad times, bringing so much peace to her/his life with your unconditional love! You do the loving legacy of your beloved predecessor, Buddy, proud!!! You and your human were meant to be as one, no doubt!!!

She was part of a litter that my son's cat had, and every time I would visit, my son, or one of his daughters would tease me with her and say she would love to go home with me. One of my granddaughters slipped her in my smock pocket one day, and I was instantly smitten. She came home with me as soon as she was weaned.
    And rest is happy history!
    Your human is one lucky soul, Bitzi, having a healer, a best friend, a furry family member for life in you! You're a treasure, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Great thanks to your hooman for sharing your heartwarming story with us, and oh my gosh, all of those utterly heart-melting photos with us! (Those eyes!!!) Meeting you has made my day complete! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweet baby girl, snuggling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more!!! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Bitzi, our VERY special and MOST deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

"That says what?"

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bitzi is a beautiful tuxedo and makes a great nursemaid too!

Congrats on being Cat of the Day beautiful Bitzi
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana