Thread: Patient Rebel

Patient Rebel

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  13.6 KB

Rebel, you don't live up to your name. You go along with everything, including
    being dressed up. I'm so glad you found a home that truly appreciates the
    wonderful boy you are. Stay close to your family.
    Celebrate your special day. You are a gem

Precious Rebel!

Hi Rebel! Happy "woof Wednesday" Dog of the Day!

What a handsome, most precious Pointer blend you are, sweetheart, and quite the model! hehe Those shots of you decked out in your assorted "finery," ranging from understated to "glam in green," are are the best! How lucky your young lady is, having a best furry friend to play dress up with! hehe If anyone should doubt just how rewarding going the rescue route can be, they need only read your young human's touching tribute, learn of the joy, love and laughter you've brought to your family's days these past 9 wonderful years! You had a sad, sad start at life, sweetheart, but thankfully your furever family found their way to you, and the rest is happy history!
    You are everything a family could ever hope for in a furry pack member and then some, Rebel! Beautiful inside and out!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Rebel! Meeting you has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, playing dress up with your young lady, loving on all of your humans, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Rebel, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Pink is your color, Rebel!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Rebel, you are absolutely beautiful, both physically and temperamentally! You are so gorgeous with those great big eyes so full of love. And don't you look adorable in those head-covers, too! You have a delightful personality, too. You were rescued from the pound after a poor early upbringing. Ever since, you have been with your perfect family, living a fine life. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Rebel, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, handsome Rebel!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I'm so glad you found a home that truly appreciates the wonderful boy you are. Stay close to your family.

แตกใน xxx