Happy "two for Tuesday" Cats of the Day, precious Philip and Bay Bay!

It's double the fun, double the love, double the cuteness quotient, having you kids as co-honorees! Honestly, if I didn't know better, I'd swear you two were blood sibings; could be twins! The saying goes, "blood is thicker" than water. But I don't think you two could be any "thicker" if you tried! Talki about a bonded pair! Thankfully you kids were adopted together as a bonded pair, assuring that besties would remain just that, doubling the love for your family and in the deal of the century! Even resident fur sibs, Keke and Kallie, welcomed you home with open paws!

I'm so, so sorry to hear of the awful abuse and neglect you kids suffered before coming home. Perhaps that is the key to your bonding, a shared past. But the good news is those sad days are but a distant memory now, and the rest is happy history! How blessed you are to have found your way to the most loving of furever homes, and in return, you repay the love and compassion shown you by bringing so much joy, love and laughter to your humans and fur sibs lives! Happy new beginnings such as yours are what Cat of the Day is all about! Yay for rescue!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, kids! Meeting you, reading your heartwarming backstory, seeing your heart-melting photos, has made my afternoon a whole lot brighter! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled day of celebration, playing with Kallie and Keke, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Philip and Bay Bay, our very special and most deserving Cats of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Kallie and Keke, too!

Heart-melting!!!