Thread: Precious Philip and Bay Bay!

Precious Philip and Bay Bay!

Happy "two for Tuesday" Cats of the Day, precious Philip and Bay Bay!

It's double the fun, double the love, double the cuteness quotient, having you kids as co-honorees! Honestly, if I didn't know better, I'd swear you two were blood sibings; could be twins! The saying goes, "blood is thicker" than water. But I don't think you two could be any "thicker" if you tried! Talki about a bonded pair! Thankfully you kids were adopted together as a bonded pair, assuring that besties would remain just that, doubling the love for your family and in the deal of the century! Even resident fur sibs, Keke and Kallie, welcomed you home with open paws!

I'm so, so sorry to hear of the awful abuse and neglect you kids suffered before coming home. Perhaps that is the key to your bonding, a shared past. But the good news is those sad days are but a distant memory now, and the rest is happy history! How blessed you are to have found your way to the most loving of furever homes, and in return, you repay the love and compassion shown you by bringing so much joy, love and laughter to your humans and fur sibs lives! Happy new beginnings such as yours are what Cat of the Day is all about! Yay for rescue!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, kids! Meeting you, reading your heartwarming backstory, seeing your heart-melting photos, has made my afternoon a whole lot brighter! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled day of celebration, playing with Kallie and Keke, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Philip and Bay Bay, our very special and most deserving Cats of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Kallie and Keke, too!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, sweet Philip and Bay Bay! Happy Cat of the Day to you, two lovely kitties!

It is two for Tuesday CAt of the Day! How wonderful that you two came home as a bonded pair and joined the resident kitties Kallie and Keke! Now your days are very busy - napping in a sunny window, playing your favorite games, having your picture taken, purring, and being sweet and adorable!

I agree completely with my friend tatsxxx11- you bring so much joy, love and laughter to your home! I am sending you more lovies, snuggles and smooches for your special day! Happy Cat of the Day to Bay Bay and Philip, and love to Kallie and Keke too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being honoured as Cats of the Day, Philip and Bay Bay!

What a gorgeous pair you are you are! Your Tabby coats are beautiful, and so are your green eyes - and look at those sweet faces.

I’m so glad you found a loving home together, separating you would have been cruel. You still have a close bond, but also have a wonderful family and two other kitties to hang out with. What a happy ending!

You are playful and affectionate, Philip, you love to rub your head on your person's face, and you, Bay Bay, are following your person around and purring up a storm. You are indeed a super sweet pair!

Enjoy a day of fun, celebration and playtime, get pampered with extra yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you both a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Happy Cat of the Day, adorable Phillip and Bay Bay!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Philip and Bay Bay, what a couple of beautiful kitties you are! Your brown-red tabby and white fur is gorgeous, and so similar on you both, you look like you could be siblings! Well, even if you are not "blood" siblings, you are true siblings in the best way, "heart" siblings! You are both adorable in those great photos, and I wish I could reach through the screen to wherever you are here in the U.S. and pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a wonderful, uplifting story you have to tell! You first got together at the shelter where you'd each wound up as results of abusive and neglectful circumstances. You became inseparable at the shelter, a bonded pair to be adopted together. We're so glad your dear Purrrsons, who'd come looking for one cat, agreed to take you both! Now you are living in your Purrrfect home, with your Furrrever family including not only your dear Purrrsons but also two kitties, Keke and Kallie. You and the other kitties all have great fun playing together. Philip, you love to rub your face on those you love, and Bay Bay, you purr and purr and follow your dear Purrrsons everywhere. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Philip and Bay Bay, on being chosen today's Cats of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Philip and Bay Bay, what gorgeous kitties you two are. Even though you are not related, you share your wonderfully soft looking white and tabby coats, and your faces are beyond adorable.
    I am so glad that you didn't get separated. Each one of your pictures show how much you two love each other.
    When you came to your forever home, both of you fit right in with your siblings Keke and Kallie.
    Philip and Bay Bay, you are two very special kitties, and I wish you two, Keke, Kallie and your parents a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.