Thread: Tehya - Babydog

Tehya - Babydog

Glacier gave me permission to post this as she can't recall her login.

"If I'd known this was your last picture, that you were leaving so soon, I'd have taken 1000 more shots and spent all day making sure you knew how deeply loved you are.

Just before 11pm while curled up on her bed, Tehya suffered an aneurysm or stroke that was instantaneously fatal. There was not even time to hit the clinic speed dial. There was no warning and no chance to save her.

We are shocked, devastated, heartbroken and grateful...for 10 years with a most delightful dog, that she waited for us to return, that she did not suffer and that she left from her favourite place surrounded by love. Goodbye, Babydog. We will miss and love you forever."

A happy memory.

"Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Oh, precious Tehya. How many lives you have touched. The picture of you and your hu-mom is how I want to remember you

((((HUGS))))), Glacier.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I'm so sorry to read this. Tehya was a special dog.

Tamara, I'm so sorry for your loss. Tehya was such a wonderful dog, so happy and full of energy. She knows she was loved very much. You will miss her terribly, treasure the memories.

Rest in peace, dear Tehya - you will be in your mom's heart forever.

I send my deepest sympathy, love and ((((hugs))))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Heartbroken...

Oh, Tamara, I'm heartbroken to hear this. What a very special girl Tehya was, touching the lives of so many. And every minute of those 10 wonderful years together she knew how very, very loved she was...and still is. I too will choose to remember her in that beautiful photo of you and her. I'm so, so sorry, Tamara. My most heartfelt condolences to you and all who knew and loved your beautiful Babydog.
    Love (((HUGS)))
    Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tamara I am heartbroken to hear about Tehya - she was so special and such a bright light. Rest in Peace little babydog - you are so missed
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

I am so very sorry that you suddenly lost your dear friend Tehya. My very deepest sympathy to you and your family and all who love her and miss her and grieve her so very much. What a beautiful, precious dog, so loving and so beloved, so special to so many people.

Rest in peace, darling Tehya, whole and healthy again at the Rainbow Bridge. Love is eternal, you and your dear Tamara are together always, and you will welcome her Home, One Fine Day...

from Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I am so very sorry. Tehya was such a beautiful girl.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Glacier ~ Sweet Teyha the Wonder Dog will be missed by us all.
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the rest of the pack.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.