Thread: Marvellous Meena

Marvellous Meena

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Meena!

What an pretty girl you are! Your Calico coat looks so soft - you are simply beautiful!

How lucky that your family went into the big room at the shelter! You immediately spotted the son and went to sit in his lap - and the deal was done. You were the one they wanted and you got yourself a loving home.

You even have other cats to hang out with, and it didn’t take you long to get along with them, because your family knew to keep you separated for the first few weeks. When you want to snuggle up, you come to your family while they watch TV or read. What a sweetie pie you are!

Enjoy your day in the spotlight, have fun and celebrate - get pampered with extra treats, playtime and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Meena, what a beautiful girl you are! That calico fur is absolutely gorgeous and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big pale-green eyes. You are so pretty in both of those great photos. I wish I could reach through the screen to Petworth, WA to pet you, and pet your kitty housemate friend, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You were in a cat adoption center, and your Purrrsons-to-be came one day to adopt a cat! You knew right away they were the ones for you, and when their young son came over to sit down, you got right on his lap. They realized you were the one then, and you and they adopted each other immediately. You stayed in the son's room at first, playing with the other cat under the door. When you came out, you two got along just fine! You love to play chase with each other. You also like to sit on the top of the couch when your Purrrsons are reading or watching TV there. You and your dear kitty pal and Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Meena, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and kitty pal and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Marvelous Meena

I just love your name

Marvelous Meena

I just love your name and pictures of your sweet.face. Sounds like you have lots of fun playing with your cat buddy and your mom. Enjoy being Cat Of The Day because you deserve it.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Meena!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

...my family and I were looking for another cat at the cat adoption center. We were looking around and found many amazing kitties, but right when we went into the big room where they let the cats roam around, my son went to sit down and the cat ran over and sat on his lap. At this moment we knew that this cat was the one. When we got home we put her into my son's room for about three weeks. As she was in there, she and our other cat were playing under the door. Once we let her out to explore the rest of the house, she and the other cat got just along.

Meena does not do any tricks, yet she still loves playing chase with our other cat. Whenever we are reading or watching things and playing on the TV, she will come up on the armrest of the couch and rest there until we move. Meena is a very good family cat and she loves to play and get pets on the top of her head.
    Hello, beautiful Meena! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely girl you are with your calico fur! Your coat looks so plush and soft to pet! You like to receive petting on the top of your head- since I can't pet you in person, I hope your family will give you some extra head rubs for me!

How wonderful that you selected your young human that day! He sat down to meet the kitties, and you immediately occupied the lap he claimed: "This human is mine!" You stayed in one room to get acclimated, and you played under the door with your family's other kitty! Then you got along just fine from there

You play chase with your kitty sibling, or just spend time keeping your family company! Best of all, you are a beloved kitty! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Meena!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Meena, what a beautiful calico and white girl you are. You look so soft and your face is so sweet.
    I love how you picked your forever family. You didn't waste any time, and it worked. Your family also did a great job introducing you to the other cat, and now you two are best friends.
    Meena, you are indeed a special girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.

Precious Meena!

Hi Meena! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful, most precious Cali girl you are, Meena. Your homecoming story, your furever family's love filled tribute, brought happy tears to my eyes.

We were looking around and found many amazing kitties, but right when we went into the big room where they let the cats roam around, my son went to sit down and the cat ran over and sat on his lap. At this moment we knew that this cat was the one.
    And the rest is happy history! How blessed your family was that fateful day at the shelter, having been chosen by you to be your furever family! You knew that very moment you sat on your young skin brother's lap that this family would be yours, and the deal was sealed! Even after a brief intro, your kitty sister/brother welcomed you with open paws! We are so very thankful to your furever family for choosing rescue, welcoming into their home and hearts one EXTRA special and most deserving kitty! You're a treasure, sweetheart, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Meena! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, playing with your kitty sibling, cuddling with your skin brother, and tonight, perching on the armrest of your couch, watching TV with your peeps, being loved and pampered to pieces!

Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Meena, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear kitty sister, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~