Hi Charlie, "greatest dog ever!" Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful German Shepherd x boy you are, Charlie, as beautiful in looks as you are in heart! It's easy to understand how handily you won over you mom, Charlie! All it took was one look into those soft, love filled brown eyes and the deal was sealed!

I had no intention of adopting that day but as soon as I saw those big brown eyes looking up at me, my heart burst. I adopted him that evening. The way he stared calmly and sweetly just told me that he was special.
How blessed your mom and your entire family are, especially the kids, having a furkid as special, as sweet and loving and loyal as you! You're the poster boy for doggie adoption, Charlie, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Great thanks to your mom for sharing your heartwarming homecoming story with us, giving us the honor of paying tribute to one EXTRA special boy, the sweetest pup on the planet! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, Charlie, including a nice long run, maybe a trip to PetSmart for a new chew toy, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces by your family and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Charlie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! And here's to many, many more happy years of shared love and companionship for you and your family!

Heart-melting!!!