Thread: Pretty Pünktchen!

Pretty Pünktchen!

Hi Pünktchen in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

What a beautiful, petite, blue-eyed bunny you are, Pünktchen! My heart melted into a puddle of pure mush the moment I laid eyes on you! Your coat is so pretty, and looks so soft! What I couldn't give to cuddle you! How lucky you, Blümchen and Mimi are, being so loved and well cared for, living every bunny's dream life! But I'm sure your human would say that she/he is just as lucky, having a sweet and loving, best furry friend in you, Mimi and
    Blümchen too!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet little one! I hope you and Blümchen and Mimi all enjoy a very special day of celebration, scampering in your garden (weather permitting), munching on yummy carrots and apples, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Pünktchen, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear
    Blümchen and Mimi, too!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pünktchen

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 127
Size:  14.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful color you are and you look so soft.
    I'm glad you have other bunnies to keep you company.
    Sounds like you are well taken care of, with a clean
    cage and good food.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Dearest Pünktchen, what a beautiful bunny you are! Your fur is so pretty and looks so very soft, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely blue eyes. You have a delightful personality, too. How nice that you live with two rabbit friends, Blümchen and Mimi! You three get along like sisters, and you enjoy scampering on the lawn in summer. You and they and your dear person all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pünktchen, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and Blümchen and Mimi and your person are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and lots of hay, straw, carrots, apples, salad, vegetables, and dried food!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Adorable Pünktchen!

This is my pet, her name is Pünktchen. She is one year old. Pünktchen lives in a rabbit hutch in our garden. I love my rabbit because it is very sweet and because of her soft fur and her blue eyes.

I have three rabbits: Pünktchen, Blümchen and Mimi. They are all female, and get along like sisters. They like to eat hay, straw, carrots, apples, salad, vegetables and dried food. They only drink water. In summer they scamper on our lawn which is so fun to see. I have to clean the hutch once a week so the bunnies can have a nice clean home, and stay happy and healthy.
    Guten Tag, precious Pünktchen! What a sweet bunny you are! Your fur looks very smooth and soft to pet!

How wonderful that you, Mimi and Blümchen get along so well! You eat a varied diet including hay and straw, dried food, carrots, apples and vegetables. In the summer you play on the lawn, and I can imagine how much fun it is to watch you playing! Your person takes care of your hutch so you always have a clean place. I hope you and your bunny buddies are having a very special day! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to all of you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Punktchen is very pretty and her fur looks so soft. I can tell that she is loved.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    I am glad your cute little bunster is POTD! I am so happy he has two freinds to play with!

Congratulations, Punktchen, on being POTD! You are adorable! In the USA, pet rabbits live INSIDE our homes (it's a rule when you adopt a rabbit). We hope and pray you and your bunny friends move inside where it's SAFE and you can live longer, healthier, more fun lives. http://www.guineapigsrfun.net