Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Poor Zazou is VERY ill

Blog Entries
    That is the best news ever!! I am so thrilled she is in remission or whatever you wanna call it. SO great! Have you got a sitter for Z or will she go to Kitty Hotel? I don't imagine she'd enjoy a cruise too much 🙀 😱 I had only one cat in my life that loved to travel, Mozart. He was a seal point Siamese and would jump on my shoulder every single time I left the house, I even took him to work a few times. One of a kind that one, must write a book about him one day. P.s. I never, ever left him alone in the car, please never do that anyone 🙈

Good for you darling Zazou, keep it up and make your purrents and PTalkers happy.

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    That is the best news ever!! I am so thrilled she is in remission or whatever you wanna call it. SO great! Have you got a sitter for Z or will she go to Kitty Hotel? I don't imagine she'd enjoy a cruise too much   I had only one cat in my life that loved to travel, Mozart. He was a seal point Siamese and would jump on my shoulder every single time I left the house, I even took him to work a few times. One of a kind that one, must write a book about him one day. P.s. I never, ever left him alone in the car, please never do that anyone 
    All 4 Gabriels Girls (cats, LOL) are going where they love it the most: they stay right here at home
    They may use the whole house, ans because our house is quite large, they have plenty and plenty of places to go to and to play or sleep.
    Our daughter-in-law Tiffany Will come to our house 2 times a day! She almost passes our house on her way to work in Ghent, so she will come once in the morning, and then again on her way back home. She is a real sweetheart and she loves our cats as much as we do
    Because 3 out of 4 girls need different special food, she will stay untill they finish their meals! I am pretty sure she will pamper dear Zazou and give her lots of huggies!!
    Of course it is still more than 50 days before we leave, so we have no idea if Zazou will still be around......
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Zazou went to the Bridge today
    I will open a thread on Pet Talk now
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Aww, sending hugs. I will close this thread so people will post in her condolences thread,
    I've Been Frosted