Thread: Adorable Hazey

Adorable Hazey

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Hazey!

What an adorable girl you are! Your coat looks so soft and is beautiful, and so is your eyes. You have a cute pink nose and the sweetest face!

I am so sorry you were found with a badly injured tail that had to be amputated. But luckily your family took you to a vet, and you made a swift recovery.

Now, you are a healthy, energetic and happy little girl, and enjoy being spoiled rotten, I’m sure! I can tell you are loved very much, and the purring tells me that you love your family, too.

I bet you are having fun chasing the pointer and playing with your mouse... who knows, perhaps you'll get some more toys to celebrate your big day. And when you have worn yourself out, it’s time for some cuddles.

Enjoy your day in the spotlight, have fun and get pampered with extra treats, playtime and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hazey

Oh, how cute you are!

I'm so glad you have a home where you are loved, cared for, and never again have to be on your own, hurt and scared.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Sherry

Dearest Hazey, what an adorable young lady you are! You have the most beautiful tabby-with-white fur that looks so very soft. And you have the sweetest face with that cute pink nose and the lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You look so comfortable and happy in them all. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Indiana to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a heartwarming rescue story you have to tell! You were found out all by yourself as a kitten, with your tail badly damaged. We're so glad you wound up with your dear Purrrsons, who knew they had to help you and took you to the vet's. You lost your tail, but you gained your Furrrever family! Now you are happy, healthy, and energetic, and you enjoy playing with your laser pointer and your mouse on a stick. You also love to cuddle and purr. You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Hazey, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Hazey,, what a beautiful tabby and white shorthair girl you are. Your pretty coat looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those green eyes and your pink nosie.
    I am very sorry for the rough start you had. You lost your tail, but you turned into a healty kitten, thanks to the devotion and love of your forever family.
    You love to play with the laser pointer and your mousie on a stick. You also love to cuddle and purr.
    Hazey, you are indeed a little miracle, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Happy Hazey!

Howdy Hazey! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a brave, beautiful girl you are, Hazey! Looking at your happy, healthy, gorgeous self, it's hard to imagine the sad start at life you had, what horrible shape you were in once found! Thanks goodness your humans came to your rescue in time, providing you with all of the care required to heal you! I'm sorry you had to go through the trauma of having your tail removed, sweetheart. But in true Hazey style, you didn't let your surgery phase you one single bit, bouncing back in record time! And the rest is happy history! hehe What a happy, carefree, love filled life you're living, Hazey, and deservedly so! And equally blessed are your humans, having a beautiful best furkid in you, Hazey! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Hazey! Reading your inspirational rags to riches story, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a pure joy! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled day of celebration, playing with your laser light and mouse on a stick, hehe, cuddling with your people, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Hazey, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

So many toys...so little time!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations adorable Hazey on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    I am beyond happy that sweet little Hazey was taken in and given a lovely home by your family! So sorry about her tail but as a cat owner with a pussycat missing a foot, clearly they get by swimmingly!! Very adaptable little souls for sure, and what a pretty, sweetheart Hazey is and always will be Magnificent COTD! What a blessing that she has excellent peeps to care for her, yes indeed!

Hello, Hazey in Indiana! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a beautiful girl you are in your grey and white "morning coat"! Your fur looks so clean and soft to pet! You have such a sweet face, and your cute pink nose!

I am so sorry about your tail, but I'm very glad your people took you to the doctor and you received the care you needed. You gained a forever home, too! Now you have plenty to do each day- chasing the laser mark, playing with your mousie or one of your other favorite toys! Then it is time to cuddle with your people! You are a greatly loved kitty

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Hazey!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678