Thread: Tallulah the Blue Beauty

Tallulah the Blue Beauty

Dearest Tallulah, what a gorgeous Russian Blue guy you are! (Your dear Purrrson thought you were a girl at first and gave you that lady's name, and you became used to it.) Your blue-grey fur is so pretty and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with those long, LOOOOONG whiskers and the lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are so handsome in every one of them! And what a stylish red raincoat you have! I wish I could reach through the screen to ..wherever you are here in Michigan to pet you, and pet your kitty housemate and her two children too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You love to go outdoors, and with your raincoat even in the rain! Please stay safe out there; lots of dangers for kitties outside. On days too cold or rainy to go out, you amuse yourself with your tablet, watching your cat videos or playing your "Catch the Fish" game. You were "Aunt Tallulah" (back when your Purrrson still thought you were a girl) to your kitty housemate's two kittens, checking on them, playing with them, grooming them. You also love to be held, and you let your dear Purrrson know you want to be held by sitting at his/her feet and meowing in a high, squeaky voice until she/he picks you up. You both and your kitty housemates all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tallulah, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and kitty housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Congrats to Aunty Tallulah on his very special day! What a beautiful and loving boy! Surely gender doesn't matter a rats arse to Tallulah, character is what matters most.

Blog Entries
    P.s. She looks SO cute in her rain coat, totally laughed out loud

Blog Entries
    I mean he.

Stunning Tallulah!

Hi Tallulah! Happy Cat of the Day!

Be you boy or girl, those are some mighty big pawprints to live up to, having been named after the iconic "Tallulah!" But by all accounts, in looks and in purrsonality, you're more than up to the task!

What a stunning, blue beauty you are, Tallulah! Your photo spread has me smiling from ear to ear! Oh my gosh...a kitty raincoat! Well, you're my kind of boy, Tallulah, loving autumn as you do. My fave season too! And now, with the season upon us, time for a roll in the fallen leaves, climbing trees and chasing squirrels, taking in all the sights and sounds of this beautiful time of year! But seriously? You have your own tablet? lol Seems you're all set for hunkering down on those cold, winter days to come...watching cat movies, playing "Catch the Fish!" But as beautiful, as fun loving, as tech savvy as you are, it's your role as your human's loving companion, as "Aunt Tallulah;" caring for, nurturing and loving on your little charges, that makes you so EXTRA special! What a treasure you are, Tallulah, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight! Your human is one lucky soul, having a beautiful best friend, a full fledged family member in YOU! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, poring over all of your heart-melting photos, has been the perfect end to my day! Hope you're in the midst of a very special day of celebration, enjoying some early autumn fun...rolling in the leaves, watching some fun kitty TV, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Tallulah, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Tallulah, what a handsome Russian Blue boy you are. Your wonderful blue coat looks so soft, and your face is so cute with those long whiskers and your golden eyes.
    Your photos are precious, especially the one with you all decked out in your raincoat.
    You are not only beautiful on the outside, you are also a kind and loving kitty. As "Aunt Tallulah", you helped raising two kittens. And you even have your own tablet.
    As busy as you are, you have always time to be held by your purrson.
    Tallulah, you are indeed a sweet and special boy, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, handsome Tallulah!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Tallulah!

What a handsome Russian Blue you are. Your coat looks so soft and silky and your golden eyes are stunning! You also have the sweetest face.

How nice that you have a garden to explore, climbing trees and chasing squirrels. Now that autumn is here, you will have of leaves to roll in. And when it gets too cold or rainy, you can put your raincoat on (you look so cute in it), or go inside and watch your favourite movies of birds and squirrels on your own tablet.

And how sweet you are, watching over the two kittens. You are indeed a special and loving boy.

Enjoy a day of fun, celebration and playtime, get pampered with some extra yummy treats and lots of cuddles. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Tallulah

Wow! What a gorgeous kitty you are! I so love your breed! You sound like such a great cat as well.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Sherry