Thread: Gorgeous Gismo

Gorgeous Gismo

You are beautiful, like Siamese cats always are. I love your blue eyes. It sounds like your family loves you very much.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Sherry

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Gizmo!

What a handsome Siamese boy you are. I love the markings on your coat… it looks so soft, and your blues eyes are beautiful.

Your family adopted you when you were only two months old, and you quickly learned to use the litterbox. Since have you grown into such a beautiful boy!

You are playful and a total sweetie pie! No wonder your family love you so much. In the summer you like sunbathing on the balcony, and in the winter, you like the heating unit. A perfect life!

Enjoy a day of fun, celebration and playtime, get some extra yummy treats and lots of cuddles. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Gismo, what a beautiful Siamese guy you are! You are absolutely stunning, so handsome in those great photos, and thank you for posting them. Your fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have, with those lovely big blue eyes set off so well by the coloring in the photos! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Brandenburg, Germany to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved people will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! Your family adopted you when you were only two months old, and they helped you learn to use the litter box. You enjoy living properly with them in the house (much safer for a cat than going outside!). Your young friend plays with you before going to school, throwing your mouse to you. You enjoy sunbathing on the balcony in summer and relaxing on the heating unit in winter. You are very playful, totally sweet, and indescribably loving. You and your dear family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Gismo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 09-28-2017 at 06:47 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Gismo is such a beautiful Siamese boy, you must be so proud of him! What a perfectly divine COTD!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Gismo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Gismo! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful Siamese cat you are, with your blue eyes and your meezer markings! Your fur looks so soft, I would like to pet you!

You are a busy kitty all the year round! Your young person plays with you before school. When the weather is fine, you go out to the balcony to see what is happening. In winter, you relax on the heating unit. What a sweetie!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Gismo!

Last edited by cassiesmom; 09-28-2017 at 06:42 PM. Reason: add photo
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Gismo!

Hi gorgeous Gismo in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day!

Your beautiful top photo featuring you enjoying your balcony, smelling those sweet geraniums, has me int total swoon mode. But with winter coming, it won't be long before you'll be trading in your balcony for that heating unit!

Oh, what a breathtaking, blue-eyed beauty you are, Gismo! You may be small in stature, Gismo, but when it come to personality and heart you're king-sized! How lucky your young human is, having a beautiful, sweet and loving best furry friend in you, Gismo! You're as beautiful and special as they come, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Gismo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Guten Tag, lieber Gismo, what a handsome Siamese boy you are. You look so soft, and your face is so sweet with those blue eyes and the black markings.
    You were only two months old, when your forever family adopted you, and you have grown into this big, beautiful kitty.
    The balcony is your favorite spot in the summer, and you spend winter time on the heating unit. You also play with your purrson before he/she goes to school.
    Gismo, you are a very special boy, and I wish you and your family a great celebration today, and many more happy and healthy years together.