Thread: Precious PoPo

Precious PoPo

PoPo is a hit in this part of the USA.

Popò

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  13.5 KB

Greetings from the mythical USA and congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You had to be the most wonderful "surprise" ever.
    Sounds like you have a lot of fun at your house. Never a dull moment with
    all of your friends, both four legged and two legged.
    Celebrate your WORLD famous day.

Precious Popò!

Hi Popò in beautiful Sardinia, Italy! Happy Dog of the Day to you, from all of us here in the"mythical" USA! hehe Oh my! What an adorable, cutie patootie puppy you are, too cute for words! (Love that ear action!)
    Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to share a bit about your happy, love filled life with us; all of those squee worthypics and heart-melting videos!!! I so enjoyed meeting you today!

I can't imagine a more cherished gift, a more welcome surprsie than the one given your mommy, Alessia, by her boyfriend, dare I say your daddy! We can all relate to your mommy's great grief after the tragic, untimely passing of your beloved Bulldog predecessor. But just as you say, Popò, thanks to you the joy has returned to her days, the smiles have returned to her face as you take your well earned place in her heart, right beside her beloved angel!

What a lucky pup you are, Popò, having not only a loving human to call your very own, but quite assortment of furry siblings, too! What a wonderful, love filled life awaits you, sweetheart, what happy times you and your mommy and furry sibs will be sharing over the many years to come! You're a treasure, Popò,a heart-healer; beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration, playing with your doggie and kitty sibs, cuddling with your best kitty friend, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Popò, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your furry sibs, too!

Happy Doggie!!!

BFF!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

PoPo is an adorable Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Popò, what a gorgeous Italian French Bulldog you are! Thank you for sharing that amazing photo collection with us. You are adorable in every one of those great pictures. And what a sweet shot of you snuggling with your gray kitty buddy! You have a delightful personality, too. You came to your dear friend Alessia to help comfort her in her grief over losing her small bulldog, only three months old, to a very bad illness. You have made her happy again, joining her angel doggie always in her heart. You and she and her boyfriend and your furry housemates, the Spanish perrera and the four kitties, all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Popò,on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know a certain small bulldog angel at the Rainbow Bridge is rejoicing!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    All my Canadian freinds and family agree that PoPo is insanely cute! I think every one needs at least one t-shirt with his cute little face on it. What an irresistable darling, PoPo makes the world a better place for sure!! Sending a miilion smooches to our very sweet DOTD!