Thread: Pretty Ada

Pretty Ada

You are so pretty. I love those 3 colors (gray, peach and white) on a cat. It's wonderful the shelter you came from has a sick ward, to help kitties get better, and also great that your family adopted you, even though you were still sick at the time. It's good you recovered and are enjoying a happy life with your family.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Sherry

Smart Ada

Sounds as if she hid out in sick bay so that she would not be adopted before you arrived !
    Could it be she is named after the brilliant Ada Lovelace ?

Dearest Ada, what a beautiful dilute-tortie girl you are! You are absolutely stunning with that soft-looking fur in grey and orange and white colors, and that sweet face with those long white whiskers and the cute little nose and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are adorable in each of them. And how nice to see those great big paws stretched out to us in the last one! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Richfield, MN to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrsons saw you on the shelter's website and just knew you were their pick. Then when they came to adopt you, they couldn't find you! But then they just happened to stumble into the sick ward, and there you were! You purrred loudly as you and they got acquainted. You had the kitty flu and still needed medication, but they took you home that day! They nursed you back to health, and ever since, you've ruled the household. You demand attention when you please, and of course they comply. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ada, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Ada is so precious! She looks so happy,healthy and content. Such a pretty COTD!

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Ada ~ I love your story. This photo cracks me up. It looks like you are giving permission for your staff to kiss your velvet paw.
    We wish you many happy and healthy years together.

Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Ada!

What a beautiful girl you are! I love the colors and special markings on your coat, and it looks so soft. You also have beautiful green eyes - and you look so content in your paw photo.

You had the kitty flu at the time your family came to get you, but luckily they found you - I can see why they picked you.

I bet you are still a purring machine, and you get the attention you want. You definitely rule the household.

Have fun and celebrate your special day being pampered with yummy treats, playtime and lots of love. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kuhio98 View Post
    Ada ~ I love your story. This photo cracks me up. It looks like you are giving permission for your staff to kiss your velvet paw.

HA-ha, I see exactly what you mean, hilarious!! I'd smooch it 😻

^You may kiss this paw.

I thought the same thing! Ada, I am sending a gentle kiss for your out-stretched paw! What a gorgeous girl you are with your dilute tortie coloring!

You had kitty flu when you first met your people, but that didn't make a barrier to you going home! You were helped back to health, and now you are in charge of the household! You are good at purring, and you are a much loved kitty! Purr-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Ada! And one more *kiss* for your velvet paw!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 09-25-2017 at 06:16 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Ada!

We happened to stumble into the sick ward, and there we found our kitty. Turns out she had the kitty flu and had to be quarantined until she recovered. We got acquainted and she was quite the purring machine, loudly purring as we cradled her. She still had a few more days of medication to take, but we fell in love and took her home that same day. The shelter employee who assisted us told us she was glad we still decided to adopt, since people typically ignore the kitties in the sick ward.
    And THAT, Ada, is what unconditional love is all about!!! Not a doubt in my mind that it was destined that you and your furever family were meant to be! For sure your mommy knew that! But wait! It was you who chose her/your family, right? Well, no matter who lays claims to first dibs, you and your humans make for one heavenly match! Bless your humans for not only choosing rescue, but for taking a chance, welcoming a recovering kitty to be their very own! How well their choice that fateful day has been rewarded, having a furkid as special, as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you to call their own! You're a treasure, Ada, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Reading your heartwarming story, poring over your heart-melting photo-spread, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Ada, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Ada, what a beautiful dilute Tortie girl you are. Your colors and markings are exceptionally beautiful.
    I love your rescue tale: From sick ward to forever family. It doesn't get better than that. At first, you were a little timid, but then you came out of your shell, and now you rule the household. And of course your servants happily comply.
    Ada, you are a wonderful kitty and I wish you and your family a great celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Ada!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

PURRRR-fect!!!!!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery