Thread: Beautiful Kara

Beautiful Kara

You were so beautiful! You looked really sweet as well.

To your family, I'm sorry for your loss. I know how it hurts.

What a great way to honor Kara by having her as Cat of the Day. Congratulations!

Sherry

Dearest Kara, what a beautiful Tortie Shorthair Angel you are! You are so pretty with that soft-looking multi-colored fur and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and the lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are gorgeous in every one of them, and what a long, LOOOONG tail you have! In that last photo, you look quite a bit younger and smaller, and who is that orange kitty you are reaching out towards? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to ...all the way to the Rainbow Bridge, I guess, to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are petting you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You and your dear Purrrson adopted each other at the shelter when you were a skinny little girl. You were friendly and affectionate but only allowed for so much petting before the tortitude came out!

We are sorry you had to leave for the Rainbow Bridge, and we know your dear family members miss you and grieve you very much. Please send some Angelic purrrs to their hearts to reassure them that love is eternal, you are with them always, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day.. Meanwhile, we hope your choice as Cat of the Day helps to bring some comfort to them. You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you have shared!

Congratulations, darling Kara, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear family members are enjoying a fine celebration full of fun and lovies and all your favorite Angelic games and treats. We know there is great rejoicing taking place at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Kara, what a beautiful Tortie girl you were. Now you are a stunning angel kitty. You look so soft and shiny, and your face is so heartbreakingly sweet.
    All of those great pictures show off your beauty, and how adorable you were as a kitten.
    You were a big girl, and you had an attitude to match, the famous "tortitude". No kitty with your colors is complete without it.
    You will be forever in your family's heart, and I know that you will watch over them from the Rainbow Bridge.

Kara/cotd

Kara,
    I loved her story she was a beautiful cat with personality. I know your heart is still with your cat no matter the time factor. She is with my cat at Rainbow Bridge where they can play forever.
    Sandy Frost

Blog Entries
    So sorry for your loss. Kara was a beauty, that's for sure! They certainly broke the mold, she was one of a kind. It is very clear why you loved her wonderful self so much! Excellent COTD, I am happy you have such loving memories forever.

Precious Fur Angel Kara~

What a gorgeous Torti girl you were, Kara...And now, having earned your angel wings, more beautiful still, gracing the Rainbow Bridge with your beautiful spirit.

It's hard to imagine how a kitty as beautiful as yourself came to find herself homeless, wandering the streets of Manhattan. As your mommy says, it's clear you were once one much love furkid. But, as the fates would have it, after a brief stint in lockup at the shelter, you found your way to the most loving and devoted of furever homes, never to know a sad, lonely, hungry day ever again.

How lucky you were to have been so loved those many years, Kara. How blessed was your family, having known the unconditional love and companionship of a kitty as special, as sweet and loving as you. It's easy to see from your heart-melting photo spread how loved you were, and still are, Kara. Porcine Princess??? All the more Kara to love! You have the prettiest coat and coloring, Kara. In that one photo it looks like you're wearing a black jacket! hehe And in that final photo...a tiger striped leg! hehe Well, you truly were an early angel, Kara, and now, a heavenly one...

Great thanks to your dear mommy for sharing you with us, giving us the chance to pay tribute to one beautiful, extra special and most deserving girl. You were and are a treasure, Kara, a Cat of a Lifetime. Romp healthy and happy with all of our beloved fur angels at the Rainbow Bridge, sweeteheart, and send down your love to your family, to comfort them, until that happy day of reunion.

Precious Kara...

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kara, What a beautiful kitty you were, and what a beautiful angel you are now.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

My condolences...

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia's Mom View Post
    Kara, What a beautiful kitty you were, and what a beautiful angel you are now.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    I just came back after an absence of years. I am sad to learn of Kara's passing. She was, indeed, beautiful, as the memories of her will remain.