Thread: Regal Remington

Regal Remington

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  12.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You do look like a big love bug.
    Your home seems like a happy place for you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Remington, what a gorgeous Bloodhound you are! You are beautiful in both appearance and personality. You are a love-sponge and love everything and everyone. You are your dear human's BFF, and you make her/him happy with all your energy and antics, even slobber-filled ones! You love to go for walks and car rides. You both love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Remington, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you both and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog Of The Day. You are one handsome dog that makes you being a Bloodhound proud!
    Sandy Frost

Gentle Giant Remington!

Hi Cruizin's Arizona Cowboy, a.k.aR emington! Happy Dog of the Day!

Oh my gosh! What a hunky-handsome, gentle giant of a lamby-love sponge you are, Remi, totally IRRESISTIBLE!

He's a big boy but certainly a gentle giant, he likes to take your hand in his mouth and lead you to the kitchen when he wants a treat and is as gentle as a lamb.
    Just look at the sweet face; those long, silky ears; those soft wrinkles; that "look!" Your photos have me smiling from ear to ear, Remi, but your mommy's tribute to her BFFF, had me literally ROTFLOL! This---->

He can sling a slobber clear across the room with one shake of his head, once there was what I called a stalactite hanging from the ceiling fan (a slobber), couldn't believe it. He loves to go for walks and always up for any ride in the car where he leaves lots of "nose art" on my car windows from that big nose
    Stalactites... And I'm sure your "nose art" is beyond compare! hehe Oh, how lucky your mommy is, having a best furry friend forever, a loving companion, a never ending source of joy, love, laughter and entertainment in YOU! A friend to all, 2 and 4 legged, that you are! You're the best, Remington, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Remi! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, just doing your slobbery, artsty thing, playing with your little sidekick, Schroeder the Doxie, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more by your proud pawrent! Lots of love, hugs, belly rubs and slobbery smooches to you, adorable Remington, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Schroeder, too!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I enjoyed hearing every little detail about Remington! He is irresistable, impossibly cute and an outstanding DOTD!

Congratulations, handsome Remington, on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Remington and happy Dog of the Day!

I have to say, I agree completely with my friend mon- I enjoyed learning every little detail about you! I'd have a very hard time washing your "nose art" from the windows! I'd be delighted to go in the kitchen with you so you can show me where the treats are kept and I can serve you as many as your people say you may have! Or to put fresh water in your dish for you to drink from the bottom, top or wherever you like!

I would love to pet your fur- it looks so velvety and soft! What a handsome guy you are! I hope your people will give you some extra petting and hugs for me today!

Happy Do g of the Day, Remi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678