Thread: Marvelous Mango

Marvelous Mango

Name:  22.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  214.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I'm glad you came to your new home with a best friend.
    Sounds like your mommy knows about snakes, that's good.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Mango, what a beautiful Cornsnake you are! You are so pretty with those red-orange scales and the big blue eyes. And how interesting to learn that the blue eyes happen when it's time to shed! It's nice that you have your friend Icarus with you. You and Icarus and Mommy all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mango, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and Icarus and Mommy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, fll of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Stunning Mango!

Hi Mango! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a stunning Cornsnake you are, Mango! Your coloring is gorgeous!!! And wow, how breathtaking are your photos! You sure know how to strike a pose!

I have a dear friend who is mom to several snakes, so I've learned a bit about the shedding process from her, but never heard the term, knew the facts behind "blueing" before! Snakes truly are amazing! And what a lucky one you are, Mango, being in the loving care of such a knowledgable and devoted mom! Every companion snake/reptile should be so lucky, as to be so loved and well cared for! Speaking of lucky, how blessed your mom is, having a best friend as special as you in her life! You're amazing!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, dear Mango! Meeting you, seeing all of your gorgeous photos, has been a real treat, and I learned something too! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, cavorting with best snake buddy Icaraus,
    playing outside and sunbathing, climbing trees, being spoiled rotten by your devoted mom! Lots of love to you, stunning Mango, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Icarus and all of your snake friends, too!

Magnificent!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Pet of the Day, beautiful Mango.
    It was very interesting reading about you!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Mango is an outstanding snake in every way and it is so nice to see such an incredible POTD!