Thread: Handsome Shadow

Handsome Shadow

Wow! You are a handsome fellow!

It sounds like you have been the purrfect friend for your mom.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Sherry

Shadow

Oh Shadow you are handsome black cat and I love your name. Be thankful you have a good home because people usually don't like black cats.
    A friend of my sister's adopted a black feral cat and he great. Shadow may you live to be 20 years old
    Sandy Frost

Dearest Shadow, what a stunner you are! You are an absolutely gorgeous ebony gentleman, with that sleek, shiny fur that looks so very soft, and that sweet face with the lovely big eyes that change from yellow to green depending on your mood. Sometimes they are even half yellow and half green, which I'd love to see! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are Purrrfect in them all! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Price, UT to pet you, and pet your new sister, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Mommy will pet you both for me .

What an uplifting, heartwarming story you have to tell! You first came to Mommy's parents as a kitten weighing less than a pound. You have grown into a big, brawny boy weighing 25 pounds of muscle! You and Mommy adopted each other when you were five years old. When Mommy met Daddy and he moved in, you liked him right away. You have been with Mommy through many different experiences, even helping her through a very bad depression, and you and she have developed the deepest bond of companionship and love.

You've been through your own painful times, with two brothers who died three months after Mommy brought them home due to health problems. My sympathy to you and all your family members who miss them and grieve them. You now have your new sister who is your age, and you and she get along together just fine.

You like to sit and watch out the windows, and to follow Mommy around and watch TV with her. You love to cuddle at night, no matter how hot it gets. You also save Mommy from spiders, bugs, and moths when Daddy isn't around to do it. You and she and Daddy and your sister all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Shadow, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Mommy and Daddy and your sister and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know your two Angel brothers are rejoicing at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Shadow, what an absolutely beautiful Shorthair mix kitty you are. You are so shiny and velvety looking, and your face with those sometimes golden, sometimes green eyes is so sweet.
    At 25 pounds, you are certainly larger than life. I'm glad that you got a clean bill of health.
    I'm very sorry that your two brothers passed away. But now you have a sister to play with. You are also a therapy kitty, helping your mom through her depression. And now you have two parents who absolutely adore you.
    Shadow, you are a very special boy, and I wish you, your sister and mom and dad a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

What a handsome kitty you are, Shadow! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Shadow!

What a handsome black boy you are. Your coat is shiny and soft and your yellow/green eyes are beautiful.

I’m glad you have been with your family ever since you were a tiny baby, first mom and dad and then the son. They all love you and so enjoy your company!

You have been such a comfort, snuggling up with mom on the bed and helping catch spiders and other bugs, when dad isn’t around. What a brave boy you are!

I’m sorry you lost your two brothers, but now you have a sister kitty about the same age - that must be nice for you.

Enjoy a day of celebration and playtime with your sister and family, get pampered with extra yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Precious Shadow!

Hi Shadow! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a sleek, shiny, most stunning 25 lbs of ebony purrfection you are, Shadow, a total show stopper! More importantly, as beautifIul as you are in looks, your heart takes center stage! Through good times and hard times you have been there for your mommy...her anchor, her harbor in a storm, her ever faithful best friend and loving companion, her devoted and much loved best friend and comforter! And not long after have come home, you graciously chose to "Make Room For Daddy!" (Yep, that ages me!)

I'm so, so sorry to hear your 2 brothers left for the Rainbow Bridge long, long before their time, but so grateful to your furever family for giving them, and you, a 2nd chance at a happy life. And now, with a furry sister and daddy in tow, your mommy's family is complete!

How blessed your humans are, Shadow, having a furkid as sweet and loving as devoted, as special as you in their lives! You're a treasure, Shadow, a life saver, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my cold and rainy day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you, being treated to all of your heart-melting photos and your mommy's heartwarming tribute, has made my evening! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, playing with your fur sister, cuddling with your mommy and daddy (repeats of "The Nanny" ), being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Shadow, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear fur sis, too!

Beautiful Shadow!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDY FROST View Post
    Oh Shadow you are handsome black cat and I love your name. Be thankful you have a good home because people usually don't like black cats.
    A friend of my sister's adopted a black feral cat and he great. Shadow may you live to be 20 years old
    Sandy Frost
    I don't know anyone who doesn't like black cats!! Maybe they just won't say that in front of me because they know me.... and because it's freakin' stupid. Shadow is the very best COTD and so wonderful!

Hello, handsome Shadow! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet boy!

What a beautiful, sleek blackie kitty you are! I would like to gently pet you, because your fur looks so shiny and soft to pet! How wonderful that you take such good care of your mommy - following her around, watching television together, and protecting her from bugs and spiders! Then it is time to snuggle, purr-fect! I hope you, daddy and mommy had a very special day of celebration !
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678