Thread: Prim

Prim

You are so pretty, and look very soft and fluffy. It's great you found your forever home.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Sherry

Blog Entries
    Prim is an outstanding beauty, quite breathtaking! Being so ornamental one might assume she isn't smart as well. I did hear she is very clever though, and enjoys squirrelling interesting things away and letting peeps brush her luxurious coat. I love all of Prims photos, what a glorious COTD!

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Prim!

What a beautiful Ragdoll girl you are! Your coat is fluffy and looks very soft. You have the sweetest face with a cute pink nose, and stunning blue eyes.

How smart your two skin siblings were to “force” their parents into signing a “kitty contract” to get you… he, he!

By the looks of your coat, I bet you are being brushed every day and you also get the seafood you want. Such a diva!

And you invented a fun game…making your family run around to find all their hair accessories you have hidden.

Have fun and celebrate your special day with yummy fish treats, playtime and lots of love. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Prim, what a beautiful Ragdoll girl you are. Your coat is wonderfully fluffy and soft-looking and your face is so sweet with those blue eyes and your pink nosie.
    What a great story how you came to be with your forever family. I bet your purrson's brother got the highest ACT score ever.
    Luckily, you like being brushed to always look your very best. Your favorite toys are hair accessories. I'm glad that you just hide them and not eat them!
    Prim, you are an adorable princess and deservedly a diva, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.

Congradulations beautiful Prim, on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Prim, what an adorable little Ragdoll girl you are! You are so pretty with that fluffy fur that looks so very soft, and that sweet face with that cute pink nose and the lovely big blue eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are gorgeous in every one of them! In those ones of you with your tummy up, are you looking to get it rubbed? I wish I could reach through the screen and down to New Orleans to rub that tum (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you! I can'[t, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You came to your Furrrever family as a reward for your dear special Purrrson's brother getting a high ACT score! We bet he really studied hard preparing for that! You are a princess and a diva, enjoying getting brushed and eating treats. You also like to collect human hair accessories and hide them. (Please don't ever eat any of them! Many can cause serious medical emergencies if you swallow them.) You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Prim, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some handfuls of seafood medley flavored treats!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Princess Prim!

Prim is a princess and a diva. She enjoys getting brushed and eating seafood medley flavored treats by the handful. She has also made it her personal mission to collect all the human hair accessories we have in my house and hide them in various nooks and crannies. Thankfully, we have discovered most of her caches, and know where to find them. Prim is a wonderful cat and friend, and we love her!
    Hello, Princess Prim in Louisiana! Happy Cat of the Day!

What an utterly gorgeous Ragdoll girl you are, Prim! I like your blue eyes, your sweet face, and your plush fluffy fur! I would be very glad to give your fur some brushing, or to serve you the seafood treats you enjoy! You are a busy girl, collecting and hiding your person's hair accessories to be found later (and maybe re-collected?!). Most of all, you are a greatly loved kitty! I agree with my friend mon - you are a glorious Cat of the Day! Big hugs to you, sweet girl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Prim!

Greetings, Princess Prim! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a stunning, blue eyedRagdoll beauty you are, Prim, and so deserving of your "diva" creds, hehe! I just love your name, Prim!!! For some reason, lately I've been taken with "P" kitty names...Poppy, Pippa, Prim!

I laughed out loud, Prim, reading how your skin bro and sister "cornered" your parents into welcoming you home with that contract! I guess it's safe to assume your skin bro aced that ACT test...and the rest is happy history!

What a wonderful best furry friend your furever family has been blessed with, indeed! You're a treasure, Prim, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for ending my long, dark and rainy day with your beautiful self, Prim! Meeting you, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're in the midst of a very special day of celebration, increasing your stache of hair baubles, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Prim, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~